Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if shes on their BIG holiday 🙈 him and her only seem to mention the two kids from what I see. Still can't get over her in Florida after scabbing money off people for treatment abroad slagging off the NHS then putting up that she's gotten the all clear? People like her are the reason people in future won't give to a good cause. If you read her post she's completely justifying every couple of sentences why she still needs the money !! And still has the go fund up and running.

Reactions: 3
I don't like to think about all the gofundme stuff. I lost my wonderful brother at a young age to bowel cancer and it was a time before people begged on the internet for money. I wonder if he'd lived in a different time things would be different and strangers would have helped him pay to survive. It's too upsetting to think about to be honest. I'd probably sell my house before I'd ask for money and I certainly wouldn't be bragging all over the internet about once in a lifetime holidays. It's very crass.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if shes on their BIG holiday 🙈 him and her only seem to mention the two kids from what I see. Still can't get over her in Florida after scabbing money off people for treatment abroad slagging off the NHS then putting up that she's gotten the all clear? People like her are the reason people in future won't give to a good cause. If you read her post she's completely justifying every couple of sentences why she still needs the money !! And still has the go fund up and running.
Wonder if she got travel insurance or she's gonna be doing another GFM to pay for that!

Reactions: 2
I don't like to think about all the gofundme stuff. I lost my wonderful brother at a young age to bowel cancer and it was a time before people begged on the internet for money. I wonder if he'd lived in a different time things would be different and strangers would have helped him pay to survive. It's too upsetting to think about to be honest. I'd probably sell my house before I'd ask for money and I certainly wouldn't be bragging all over the internet about once in a lifetime holidays. It's very crass.
I'm so sorry to hear this ❤
I completely understand what your saying I have donated to many good causes to help people with treatment you would help anyone in need I'm not saying she's not In need but she was able to get the treatment she needed for her particular illness on the NHS she just wanted to go elsewhere and felt untitled to be able to ask others to pay for it and he's a footballer !!! It's embarrassing
She has the cash to pay for it 🙄
Also may I add if someone is sick I understand them wanting to make all the memories with their children but at the expense of others is WRONG

I have deleted Instagram, does anyone have an update on Lizzie? She's the only reason I am tempted to download it again but my life fe is so much better without it!

• Heart
Lizzie had the expensive blood test. She had a meeting with the marsden, will find out next week If there's any trials, it's not a flat out no.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fingers crossed for Lizzie. Thanks for the update.

Sad news that Dr. Dan's treatment trial has been stopped since his scans showed progression and metastases. Transitioning to hospice and hopefully that will help him with comfort needs. I'm glad he had the stoma surgery so he was able to eat as much as possible to give his body sustenance even though the tumour was blocking his GI system.

He was happy he outlived his 2 - 6 month prognosis and I'm sure the stoma helped. It also gave him the chance to try the treatment trial.

He has been extremely clear and detailed in his journey, I have appreciated how forthright he and his mum have been. One of the very few GFM's I've ever donated to, but I'm glad I helped give him hope and delayed the closing of his clinic and moving to his parent's home. He was not one to spend it on holidays or junk, but simply on trying to minimise the upheaval in his life and keep him near his medical team.

I feel he was generous with his own knowledge too, offering his back program for free as thanks.

A good guy. #cancersucks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fingers crossed for Lizzie. Thanks for the update.

Sad news that Dr. Dan's treatment trial has been stopped since his scans showed progression and metastases. Transitioning to hospice and hopefully that will help him with comfort needs. I'm glad he had the stoma surgery so he was able to eat as much as possible to give his body sustenance even though the tumour was blocking his GI system.

He was happy he outlived his 2 - 6 month prognosis and I'm sure the stoma helped. It also gave him the chance to try the treatment trial.

He has been extremely clear and detailed in his journey, I have appreciated how forthright he and his mum have been. One of the very few GFM's I've ever donated to, but I'm glad I helped give him hope and delayed the closing of his clinic and moving to his parent's home. He was not one to spend it on holidays or junk, but simply on trying to minimise the upheaval in his life and keep him near his medical team.

I feel he was generous with his own knowledge too, offering his back program for free as thanks.

A good guy. #cancersucks
Who is this? I don't think I'm familiar with this account.

Who is this? I don't think I'm familiar with this account.

He hasn't made a video for a month, but his mum is providing updates in the comments on his last video.

Reactions: 3
Omg poor Lizzi! Her poor mum! Life is really tit. I know some right wankers IRL and whilst I would never wish cancer on anyone it never seems fair that really nice decent people get stuff like this thrown at them and the shitheads just swan through life being arseholes. That is so sad. Her poor family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s so sad. I’m sure Lizzie takes a lot of comfort knowing her mum will be around in the future for the children. I can’t imagine how devastating this must feel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Lizzi 😒 ..I feel so sad for her ..
It’s so unfair how her family are having to go through this .
When theres family’s out there who seem to just sail through life ..I know a few..Having gone through a crap time myself and still am ..It’s so frustrating…

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9