Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are c**ts.. There is no need to message her on her own account. I haven’t seen what was written but don’t they think she has enough to deal with at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People are c**ts.. There is no need to message her on her own account. I haven’t seen what was written but don’t they think she has enough to deal with at the moment.
Honestly can not believe what she was sent. 😢

The messages ending with the xxxx at the end get me! Write a C**ting nasty messages followed by xxx.

How anyone can write such vitriol to a seriously ill individual and not expect karma.

Reactions: 6
Christ that's awful! 😠 Think what you like and debate it in here (I think the GFM one is most likely a vicious Tattler) but my God, why would you message her? She's dying..... on the bones of her backside in regards to further treatment, so why would you want to kick someone even further? 😠

Reactions: 10
Christ that's awful! 😠 Think what you like and debate it in here (I think the GFM one is most likely a vicious Tattler) but my God, why would you message her? She's dying..... on the bones of her backside in regards to further treatment, so why would you want to kick someone even further? 😠
It definitely sounded very similar to posts that have been on here. This tit is supposed to stay on Tattle.

If whoever sent her those messages is reading here, you're a bleeping bollox.

Reactions: 22
Lizzie is the least grabby Instagramer I've seen, so those comments were fully out of order. I hope she doesn't dwell on them too much with everything else she's got going on right now.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely. Family Influencers piss me off as I don’t like kids online, tbh the whole influencer industry is 🤢 and making money form having cancer doesn’t sit well with me, however Lizzi is trying to make a little business selling jewellery, she had a job she loved and had to leave. I write in here I would never message anyone privately and why over such a silly thing?
---
I really hope it is no one from here.

Reactions: 12
How sick do you have to be in the head to message someone and basically say you only follow them because you want to see them dying of cancer. It's sick. Would they rather she spend her days moping about on the sofa?
She has a family to support and I would hazard a guess that coming from such a busy job, she isn't the type to just sit and do nothing all day.

Honestly can not believe what she was sent. 😢

The messages ending with the xxxx at the end get me! Write a C**ting nasty messages followed by xxx.

How anyone can write such vitriol to a seriously ill individual and not expect karma.
That’s the worst part for me - Lizzi said it herself, the “toxic positivity” of complimenting her and the kisses etc.

Well it backfired because it look like she had a stack of orders to do today. People will have feelings on the GFM but nobody has to contact her about it and to say to someone folk don’t want to hear about other parts of her life is pretty cruel.

I hope it’s nobody from here but if it is - get a bleeping life. You’re not obligated to follow someone and you certainly don’t have to contact them. She’s spoken before about having to block someone (I think they were here at one point too) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they followed her again when she took her account off private. Who knows but the woman is dying and doesn’t need it.

Reactions: 11
That’s the worst part for me - Lizzi said it herself, the “toxic positivity” of complimenting her and the kisses etc.

Well it backfired because it look like she had a stack of orders to do today. People will have feelings on the GFM but nobody has to contact her about it and to say to someone folk don’t want to hear about other parts of her life is pretty cruel.

I hope it’s nobody from here but if it is - get a bleeping life. You’re not obligated to follow someone and you certainly don’t have to contact them. She’s spoken before about having to block someone (I think they were here at one point too) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they followed her again when she took her account off private. Who knows but the woman is dying and doesn’t need it.
Well said. I felt sick reading those comments

Reactions: 2
There was someone slagging her off a few pages back on here.

I personally don’t think Lizzi promotes her jewellery too much at all. At least she works for some money. I think she was restrained in her response, certainly compared to the ridiculous response from someone just because I said I didn’t like her tattoos. That was only on here. I didn’t message her. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Just caught up. That's disgusting what someone has written, imagine following someone just to hear that they have died, rather than following them because you like them or your interested in what they are going through, a mum who's trying not only to provide for her family in a shooty time but also probably getting herself busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just caught up. That's disgusting what someone has written, imagine following someone just to hear that they have died, rather than following them because you like them or your interested in what they are going through, a mum who's trying not only to provide for her family in a shooty time but also probably getting herself busy!
I think her jewellery business not only provides an income but as you said keeps her busy, her mind busy and why would you begrudge that? It’s also in her house, she’s often sat on stories in her little jewellery room packing up bits or looking at new deliveries. I don’t think she swamps her stories with VI stuff at all.

Reactions: 14
I think her jewellery business not only provides an income but as you said keeps her busy, her mind busy and why would you begrudge that? It’s also in her house, she’s often sat on stories in her little jewellery room packing up bits or looking at new deliveries. I don’t think she swamps her stories with VI stuff at all.
Totally agree. And according to that person, she couldn’t open up another GFM so what was she meant to do? I don’t know how much a Police Officer makes a year but they’re a family of 5 and I doubt he’s been able to do much overtime over the last couple of years. Yes she had two GFMs before but I don’t think we’re talking 100s of thousands.

Whoever messaged her would probably slag her off if she didn’t earn any money either!

She was really open and honest about her medical retirement and pension. It’s not loads. I will be honest I don’t particularly like GFM for loads of things, sure set one up for treatments/holidays but I’ve seen too many on insta really take the piss, GFM, then freebies galore from Brands. I do think that’s a bit much. However whilst I would say that here I would never ever dream of saying it to the person setting it up. I can choose to either support it or not. Lizzi has worked hard in her career and now puts a lot of effort in her jewellery company, plus she has really young kids, doing all that whilst cancer is attacking her body. She is amazing how bloody upbeat she remains.

It was actually Lizzi I think who had a tit message or comment about how good looking Taylor is or something along those lines and that obviously upset her, like he won’t be short of attention! I mean utter bloody c**ts to do that to her.

• Angry
It was actually Lizzi I think who had a tit message or comment about how good looking Taylor is or something along those lines and that obviously upset her, like he won’t be short of attention! I mean utter bloody c**ts to do that to her.
What the actual duck!??????? 🤬

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was, I think that person was someone she had previously blocked. Those messages the other day had a different tone to them…idk, that person was pretty fixated on Lizzi so they may well have tried another way of getting to her
---
What the actual duck!??????? 🤬
IMG_2607.jpeg

This poster really had it in for Lizzi, there are a fair few posts where they stick the knife in. I’m sure they were caught lying when they said they didn’t know who Mrs Hinch was…even though they’d posted on her thread 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14