Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t Keen on Lizzi after she had a go about tattle over NNL but i dipped in and out of her insta, i understand she was just sticking up for her friend.

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t Keen on Lizzi after she had a go about tattle over NNL but i dipped in and out of her insta, i understand she was just sticking up for her friend.
I felt exactly the same. I used to love Lizzie and then the NNL bollocks put me off her a little. I felt she was sticking up for her because we’d touched a nerve.
That said, as a person, (well as much as you can glean from her Instagram), I really quite like Lizzie and I think her medical care and medical experience has been appalling. It seems like, she’s very uncared for …

Reactions: 9
I keep checking here for updates on lizzie, has there been any please xxx
Until her appointments she is just in limbo, not on treatment and knowing her cancer is growing 💔 Just have to 🙏 there is something that can at least offer a bit of hope.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lizzie update, went away over the weekend with her daughter's ivy dad and wife/daughter and her own family, had a nice time. Had a bone scan too.
No clinical trails from Cambridge or Marsden but Marsden may have a drug trail, will see next week. Her friend has sent her info over to an oncologist in America who has suggestions but none available on NHS, Lizzie needs to investigate what's available privately

Really been thinking about dillan this morning Amy has usually updated by now hasn’t she 😢 🙏

Reactions: 1
Lizzie update, went away over the weekend with her daughter's ivy dad and wife/daughter and her own family, had a nice time. Had a bone scan too.
No clinical trails from Cambridge or Marsden but Marsden may have a drug trail, will see next week. Her friend has sent her info over to an oncologist in America who has suggestions but none available on NHS, Lizzie needs to investigate what's available privately
@Bespoke Tea thought you might like to see an update on Lizzie

• Heart
I just came across this thread. There's a lot of cancer influencers. With big go funds and spending like no one's business

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow @cocoandbuttercup? She’s another instagrammer who’s sadly terminal, she has a brain tumour and was told she had 2 months left to live she had a huge party living funeral to have an mri to be told it had shrunk which was amazing news only now to be told after another mri that it’s back and she’s now terminal again

• Sad
Does anyone follow @cocoandbuttercup? She’s another instagrammer who’s sadly terminal, she has a brain tumour and was told she had 2 months left to live she had a huge party living funeral to have an mri to be told it had shrunk which was amazing news only now to be told after another mri that it’s back and she’s now terminal again
I can't find her. I can only see a boutique and some hamster accounts.

I started following her a few months ago but found it bizarre she was having MRIs so often. Her latest response to her news it had grown again and was told and coming on straight away seemed odd as she didn't seem upset. I'd be in floods of tears and want to soak up the news for a few days before telling a bunch of strangers (I know everyone is different)

Reactions: 3
It's utterly heartbreaking, she has a young child..cancer is the pits, so wicked.

Feel sorry for Nat Woodward as her dad has died, BUT she is obsessed with insta, does she have any real life friends?!

Reactions: 4