Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to FFS for sorting out the new thread. Very quick recap - most recently we've been discussing the sad news that Lizzi England's cancer is spreading again and that she is struggling to get the right support and has also lost a beloved pet. Somebody gate-crashed the discussion with a serious level of unpleasantness against LE but the rest of us stood firm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks to FFS for sorting out the new thread. Very quick recap - most recently we've been discussing the sad news that Lizzi England's cancer is spreading again and that she is struggling to get the right support and has also lost a beloved pet. Somebody gate-crashed the discussion with a serious level of unpleasantness against LE but the rest of us stood firm.
Yea that was nasty..
Especially seeing as LE reads here
She must be going out of her mind....
The loss of so many to cancer in the last year..
Brogan and nnl in the last month and then her dog
She must be terrified...
I can't even imagine that feeling
Like the grim reaper is lurking in the shadows and you wonder when he will get you
When will it be the last time you hug your babies or worrying sick if they will be OK when you are gone
it would be absolutely horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lisa Flemming (livingaslisa) seriously needs to get some therapy to help her get over this situation with Make 2nds Count. She’s always on her stories half crying talking about these 3 ”evil bullies” who have done all these terrible things to her and pushed her out….. yet she never actually says what they did, why it happened, how they pushed her out or how they got away with it in a charity that she set up and presumably had a lot of control over?! I just dont get it. She says she cant go to any M2C events - as if she thinks these 3 board members are going to be lurking around waiting for her…..

I just think shes giving them wayyyyyy too much of her time and too much power over her, its bizzare.

IMG_4450.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Lisa Flemming (livingaslisa) seriously needs to get some therapy to help her get over this situation with Make 2nds Count. She’s always on her stories half crying talking about these 3 ”evil bullies” who have done all these terrible things to her and pushed her out….. yet she never actually says what they did, why it happened, how they pushed her out or how they got away with it in a charity that she set up and presumably had a lot of control over?! I just dont get it. She says she cant go to any M2C events - as if she thinks these 3 board members are going to be lurking around waiting for her…..

I just think shes giving them wayyyyyy too much of her time and too much power over her, its bizzare.

View attachment 2506467
I don’t follow her or know any more about it than what’s been posted here, but it’s very strange how she’d know how they paid and where they were etc! She’s very vague about it.

If they were doing something wrong I’d imagine she could report it to be looked into like with Sir Captain Tom’s daughter, unless she’s been pushed out because of something she’d done wrong herself.

Reactions: 4
BBB - one story about the funeral, the next about her gifted spa stay in Guildford. All smiles. Urgh!

• Sick
  • Angry
I'm staggered that Bland thought it appropriate to post that 'comedy' reel on his stories: 'How to save a wife's life' and crying with laughter emojis...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm staggered that Bland thought it appropriate to post that 'comedy' reel on his stories: 'How to save a wife's life' and crying with laughter emojis...
This guy is such a tool, there’s nothing likeable about him at all

Reactions: 6
If you think that's inappropriate wait til you read the post he put up about the anniversary of Rachaels death... 😳

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20231013_112218_Instagram.jpg

Why does he keep gushing about her being 'like a duck to water' with motherhood. She's nothing special, she's literally doing her job....looking after the children she birthed.
Also this photo with her super dark eyebrows, Yellow hair and fake teeth has really given me the ick.
She's not a patch on how beautiful Rachael was, remember Rachael Steve?

View attachment 2507782
Why does he keep gushing about her being 'like a duck to water' with motherhood. She's nothing special, she's literally doing her job....looking after the children she birthed.
Also this photo with her super dark eyebrows, Yellow hair and fake teeth has really given me the ick.
Jesus, a warning would’ve been nice 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steve and Lauren dragged The Big C right down. BB and Rachel were the only good bits of it, IMO.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2507782

The wedding day eyebrows … take a look at those 👀👀

• Haha
What the buggery bollocks is Brad wearing in that latest reel of BBB's? OMG.

• Haha
I know about the Lisa Fleming situation as I know all the players involved. She wanted to be on the board and CEO (paid) - conflict of interests and unethical (if not against cosla rules). Toys out of the pram and we all know what happened next. In her time there she had bullied many people out of their jobs and is a rampant narcissist. One of the people she is referring to has stage 4 cancer and is nothing but truly altruistic for the charity (she's also low profile and in no way a cancer influencer). Another is one of the most eminent oncologists in the country who she is trying to hound out of the only charity in the UK that funds secondary breast cancer research - to whose benefit?!

I also have a friend who she worked for pre cancer. Exactly the same thing happened - she was sacked for bullying and then accused my friend of driving her to suicide. Think she's pissed everyone off at fighting to be heard too. She's not a well person (cancer aside).
---
I should also mention that due to her smear campaign M2C had to downward forecast their fundraising significantly. Pretty evil if you ask me. There has been absolutely 0 misappropriation of funds, just a very bitter woman (who asked to have all mention of her removed from M2C literature including the website and then cries on insta that they've erased her 🙄🙄).

The charity and all the board have kept such a dignified silence. God knows how!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13