Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed Rachel since coming across her when she was first diagnosed and just before her tongue surgery at the beginning of last year. It hit me last week when I saw the updates that she had gone downhill so quickly and then to hear she's sadly passed. It's just SO, so sad 😢
Oh, poor Rachel. The Tiktok algorithm brought her to me many times. I didn't follow though, because I knew the outcome was going to be bad and I just couldn't bear to watch. So unbearably sad and unfair.

Reactions: 1
Her chest rattle is bad. Don't know if it's cancer related however she has mentioned it being a new thing atm. I'm not sure if she's had the colonoscopy yet as the story she posted is in her own bed and she hasn't mentioned the conoloscopy on it atall. Xx screen shot from story.
Oh gosh, she looks awful, really tired and a lot thinner. 😓💔 I wonder if the colonoscopy has been postponed?

• Sad
Oh gosh, she looks awful, really tired and a lot thinner. 😓💔 I wonder if the colonoscopy has been postponed?
I think she's having it done, not sure what time though. Wel see if she updates. She definitely looks differently recently xx but none the less she is still pretty much the same attitude, and full of spirit bless her, she has some amazing strength that girl ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's having it done, not sure what time though. Wel see if she updates. She definitely looks differently recently xx but none the less she is still pretty much the same attitude, and full of spirit bless her, she has some amazing strength that girl ♡
It was just a shock seeing her so tired, haven't seen her stories for a while. 😓Honestly, I don't know how she's managed to get out of bed, she's got so much strength. ❤ She's the friend I wish I had - down to earth, real, honest and fun. Can you update us every so often, please? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was just a shock seeing her so tired, haven't seen her stories for a while. 😓Honestly, I don't know how she's managed to get out of bed, she's got so much strength. ❤ She's the friend I wish I had - down to earth, real, honest and fun. Can you update us every so often, please? 😊
Ofcourse I will. Completely agree with all of that ♡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm another one blocked from LE's instagram (not sure why) but I am really sad to see on here how ill she is looking.

• Sad
For those who are blocked, it’s looking like lizzies colonscopy was fine, they took biopsies but consultant said it probs wasn’t cancer. She just has a PET scan to get through

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For those who are blocked, it’s looking like lizzies colonscopy was fine, they took biopsies but consultant said it probs wasn’t cancer. She just has a PET scan to get through
Ahhh I'm really glad about that, hopefully the biopsies will come back okay. 😊 Has she said what the issue is with her chest?

Ahhh I'm really glad about that, hopefully the biopsies will come back okay. 😊 Has she said what the issue is with her chest?
X-rays I don’t think showed anything re chest, her doctor had given her ant but Lizzi said the hospital gave her much stronger ones, she said today that she thinks they are starting to work. She’s very breathless still but hopefully it’s just an infection and it will clear.

X-rays I don’t think showed anything re chest, her doctor had given her ant but Lizzi said the hospital gave her much stronger ones, she said today that she thinks they are starting to work. She’s very breathless still but hopefully it’s just an infection and it will clear.
Oh I hope so..... I thought things were taking a bad turn. 😞 Is it still true she can't go far over Easter? Think it was you or another poster said her doctor told her not to go far as she's quite poorly? I hope she can enjoy quality, fun time with her husband, children and family ❤

I have secondary lung cancer and I'm always getting chest infections as soon as antibiotics are given I'm okay! Hopefully they will start working soon and she will fee a bit better x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh I hope so..... I thought things were taking a bad turn. 😞 Is it still true she can't go far over Easter? Think it was you or another poster said her doctor told her not to go far as she's quite poorly? I hope she can enjoy quality, fun time with her husband, children and family ❤
She's waiting to see if she can go away, she desperately wants to and is planning it as if she's going bless her. She seems a lot brighter and perkier than she has been. Think it might all depend on her results if she can go?

Lizzie just did a insta story-

Tomorrow, she will be going in to what could be her pet scan results (if they have them) she became tearful as she basically said that she doesn't know what comes after this as it could be her last form of treatment / the petscan may show progression & that this final treatment hasnt worked. she's very nervous for tomorrow. Bless her heart :( she's extremely worried for tomorrow's appointment. I have everything crossed for her I really do ♡ il update tomorrow if anything happens x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm not blocked but wasn't a follower. What a crappy situation. Puts other worries into perspective. Thinking of you too @Queeniebee !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel it's so unfair that she can't be entered for any trials due to her heart condition.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I really hope it’s good news for Lizzie today too. She always tries to keep upbeat and you can tell her default setting is to cover it up with humour…but that story was a difficult watch because you can tell how scared she is. It’s not fair, life can be so incredibly cruel.

You never truly know what goes on in people’s lives but some folk seem to sail through with apparent ease, and then you have people like Lizzie and her family who have had way more than their share of tough times ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel it's so unfair that she can't be entered for any trials due to her heart condition.
Is this heart condition brought on by all her different treatments? 😓
---
Lizzie just did a insta story-

Tomorrow, she will be going in to what could be her pet scan results (if they have them) she became tearful as she basically said that she doesn't know what comes after this as it could be her last form of treatment / the petscan may show progression & that this final treatment hasnt worked. she's very nervous for tomorrow. Bless her heart :( she's extremely worried for tomorrow's appointment. I have everything crossed for her I really do ♡ il update tomorrow if anything happens x
Thank you for keeping us updated, I appreciate it. 😊 ❤ I bet she's incredibly scared..... I have everything crossed for her and hope the results are in and that she doesn't have to go through Easter fearing the unknown yet again.... 💔

I don’t know if putting positive thoughts/prayers out into the universe work, but I’m bloody sending a heap load out there for Lizzi today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7