Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to these threads but came on to see if anyone follows Rachel Morsett on TikTok? She’s not an influencer as such but has 160k followers.

She has a very fast growing aggressive cancer. The primary tumour was tongue cancer and early last year had to have half her tongue removed and reconstructed. She had hoped to go on a trial and so came off all meds for a washout period but it seems the cancer just went wild. Her family have posted now she’s in hospice care but it seems to have happened very fast. She is in her 30s and has 3 small children. It’s very sad and scary how fast this has taken over.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it's because..and please someone correct me if I'm wrong..
But she has been losing alot of weight without trying to
And she has had bad pain..and they found blood in her poop.
She is having a colonoscopy this weekend.
It doesn't sound great.....
Losing weight..pain..blood in poop..
And now being told by her oncologist that she shouldn't make any plans to go away over Easter and not being well enough for chemo
I feel so bloody sad for her.
I feel like she's looking sort of yellow ish recently too unless it's fake tan ..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m new to these threads but came on to see if anyone follows Rachel Morsett on TikTok? She’s not an influencer as such but has 160k followers.

She has a very fast growing aggressive cancer. The primary tumour was tongue cancer and early last year had to have half her tongue removed and reconstructed. She had hoped to go on a trial and so came off all meds for a washout period but it seems the cancer just went wild. Her family have posted now she’s in hospice care but it seems to have happened very fast. She is in her 30s and has 3 small children. It’s very sad and scary how fast this has taken over.
I didn't know about her but I've just looked her up . Another tragic case of a young woman with a young family . Absolutely heartbreaking 💔

It’s hard to know for those of us who don’t follow her or are blocked. I haven’t seen what she looks like now for months.
Is there any way someone can upload her Stories in here? Although I can imagine they're hard to watch, I've followed her for a while and I really do feel for her and would like to follow her journey 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is there any way someone can upload her Stories in here? Although I can imagine they're hard to watch, I've followed her for a while and I really do feel for her and would like to follow her journey 💔
Me too. I got blocked but I found her when going through my own cancer journey x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I didn't know about her but I've just looked her up . Another tragic case of a young woman with a young family . Absolutely heartbreaking 💔
I’ve just seen her sister in law post that she passed away last night (US time). Her youngest is only 18 months old. I find it extra heart breaking when their are children who lose a parent so young that they won’t remember them for themselves 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I've followed Rachel since coming across her when she was first diagnosed and just before her tongue surgery at the beginning of last year. It hit me last week when I saw the updates that she had gone downhill so quickly and then to hear she's sadly passed. It's just SO, so sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Fatty liver can potentially be reversed with diet change (it did for me).
She needs a colonoscopy asap.
I follow a lovely woman who had breast cancer, then bowl cancer. She’s stage 4 and saying her goodbyes. She just said goodbye to her dog who went to live with her friend. 😢
if she's on steroids on and off it won't be reversed as they caused my fatty liver and also chemo causes it.

I hope all goes as well with Lizzie's colonoscopy today, I'm thinking of her. ❤ Did she do any update last night?

Reactions: 3
I look at lizzis little ones and honestly it breaks my heart.
Especially little Violet - she's like a mini Lizzie! 😄 I've never met or conversed with Lizzie, but I feel for her so much, it's all absolutely heartbreaking..... 😓💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has just posted on stories in her pj’s I don’t know if she is saying it’s tit etc. she looks groggy as expected. Fingers crossed Lizzie!

• Heart
Her chest rattle is bad. Don't know if it's cancer related however she has mentioned it being a new thing atm. I'm not sure if she's had the colonoscopy yet as the story she posted is in her own bed and she hasn't mentioned the conoloscopy on it atall. Xx screen shot from story.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Her chest rattle is bad. Don't know if it's cancer related however she has mentioned it being a new thing atm. I'm not sure if she's had the colonoscopy yet as the story she posted is in her own bed and she hasn't mentioned the conoloscopy on it atall. Xx screen shot from story.
Wow, she looks very gaunt doesn’t she?

• Sad
Honesty my heart goes out to her. Im near enough the same age as her and our kids are similar ages. I’m praying she can find a treatment which works for her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5