Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if putting positive thoughts/prayers out into the universe work, but I’m bloody sending a heap load out there for Lizzi today.
Same. I don't think I've ever cared so much for someone I don't know. I hope she gets positive scan results and can go on her holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Long story short- she has had progression. Not massive but progression
Bone biopsy will determine if she can have more treatment. Atm she's stuck and not sure what happens right now ♡ :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Long story short- she has had progression. Not massive but progression
Bone biopsy will determine if she can have more treatment. Atm she's stuck and not sure what happens right now ♡ :(
Oh no..... I thought that might be the case but was hoping for the best. 😓 God, she hasn't had a break, has she? It's concerning how she said not so long ago she's outlived her prognosis, so she must be living on a knife's edge. 💔 I wish I could give her massive hugs....

Reactions: 5
The gist of it is that the bone biopsy may show her hormone receptors have changed meaning her cancer classification has changed. If so this would be a good thing because it will open new treatment lines. If not it seems that she is at the end of options. She also said that her cancer currently would meet the criteria for enheru except that it isn’t available in England (but is in Scotland and Wales) but even if it does become available it would not be funded for her because she has used up too many treatment lines.
Please everyone sign the petition for enhertu funding in England that she is promoting alongside Nadia Sawalha and the real house of hannah.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The gist of it is that the bone biopsy may show her hormone receptors have changed meaning her cancer classification has changed. If so this would be a good thing because it will open new treatment lines. If not it seems that she is at the end of options. She also said that her cancer currently would meet the criteria for enheru except that it isn’t available in England (but is in Scotland and Wales) but even if it does become available it would not be funded for her because she has used up too many treatment lines.
Please everyone sign the petition for enhertu funding in England that she is promoting alongside Nadia Sawalha and the real house of hannah.
That's interesting...... how would the bone biopsy show this kind of thing? And is that what she's having it for? Also, does she know how long she'll have to wait for it?

Reactions: 1
Is this heart condition brought on by all her different treatments? 😓
---

Thank you for keeping us updated, I appreciate it. 😊 ❤ I bet she's incredibly scared..... I have everything crossed for her and hope the results are in and that she doesn't have to go through Easter fearing the unknown yet again.... 💔
More than likely the chemo has affected the heart. It has mine and have to take medication daily and go for 6weekly echo scans x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
More than likely the chemo has affected the heart. It has mine and have to take medication daily and go for 6weekly echo scans x
Ahhh right I see, thank you for explaining. I'm so sorry you're in a similar situation..... 😓 Sending you love and hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not sure what her her2 score was but her2 positive receptors still have access to Enthertu for metastatic breast cancer. X
---
Ahhh right I see, thank you for explaining. I'm so sorry you're in a similar situation..... 😓 Sending you love and hugs ❤
Thank you. Luckily all stable at the moment and still able to live a good life! I feel for lizzi 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Obituary for Rachel Morsett. It looks like they are live streaming the funeral which I know is not unusual these days but not sure how I feel about a load of tiktokers who’ve never met her watching it. Feels a bit intrusive but maybe the family find comfort in it because Rachel found comfort sharing her story to a large community online.

Reactions: 2
Lizzie also said that although she's had progression, her oncologist has agreed to let her stay on a reduced dose of her current chemo until they have a plan, lizzie feels like it is doing something even though she's had progression it's not huge amount. She's been off it 2 week now and they want her to have another 2 week off and see how her side effects are, she said theyre already getting better (diarrhea). Oncologist said now is the time to go away if she wants! It's also very strange she keeps having progression in her bones but no spread elsewhere. They said her cancer isn't acting like breast cancer 🤯 all a bit mind blowing. Hope I got all that right.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Living as Lisa? She's very bitter about someone who made her end up in resus? Can someone in the know explain please? Thank you x

Lizzie also said that although she's had progression, her oncologist has agreed to let her stay on a reduced dose of her current chemo until they have a plan, lizzie feels like it is doing something even though she's had progression it's not huge amount. She's been off it 2 week now and they want her to have another 2 week off and see how her side effects are, she said theyre already getting better (diarrhea). Oncologist said now is the time to go away if she wants! It's also very strange she keeps having progression in her bones but no spread elsewhere. They said her cancer isn't acting like breast cancer 🤯 all a bit mind blowing. Hope I got all that right.
This kind of stuff shows just how crazy and unique individual cancers are. It's mind blowing how different they can be and how it's not one size fits all.
It staggers me how complicated it can all be.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow Living as Lisa? She's very bitter about someone who made her end up in resus? Can someone in the know explain please? Thank you x
Think it's someone whose still involved with Make 2nds count charity that Lisa set up

What kind of chemo did it for you? That’s the side effect that terrifies me the most bc my husband also has heart issues and I’ve seen how that’s impacted his daily life.

• Heart
At least the diarrhea explains the weight loss. 13kg is a lot of weight to lose so no wonder she thought the worst

Reactions: 4
What kind of chemo did it for you? That’s the side effect that terrifies me the most bc my husband also has heart issues and I’ve seen how that’s impacted his daily life.
It started on Herceptin! I had to have a heart scan before starting it and half way through my ejection factors lowered. Currently on kadcyla and that affects it too. X Your husbands oncologist and cardiologist will work together to find out the best treatment for him x

• Heart
It started on Herceptin! I had to have a heart scan before starting it and half way through my ejection factors lowered. Currently on kadcyla and that affects it too. X Your husbands oncologist and cardiologist will work together to find out the best treatment for him x
Ah ok, haven’t been on that one. I’m the one going through chemo, not my husband luckily but it would be a shame if we both ended up with crappy hearts.. hah

• Heart
Ah ok, haven’t been on that one. I’m the one going through chemo, not my husband luckily but it would be a shame if we both ended up with crappy hearts.. hah
Ah sorry I read it as your husband is going through chemo - sorry you're having to go through this. What treatment are you currently in at the moment? X

Ah sorry I read it as your husband is going through chemo - sorry you're having to go through this. What treatment are you currently in at the moment? X
Just finished my last EC, starting with docetaxol/phesgo from the next cycle. Guess we'll just wait and see how that goes 🙃

• Heart