Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its SO AWKWARD you are right. You can feel how uncomfortable she is through the screen. Urgh it makes me feel yuk !!!!! I just genuinely cannot believe she organised a party for HERSELF to celebrate her own 10 year cancer anniversary,
Oh I can!! Just briefly saw a photo of her and that weird looking bloke she married. The pair of them are a human, visible and complete example of utter ick and cringe!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I imagine the sun must feel wonderful on her bones. I’m so glad she has managed to get away.

Reactions: 14
Wherever she is I hope they are having a lovely time. I’ve always liked her, which is why I found it so odd that she blocked me, but I think others here have had the same.

Reactions: 8
Lizzie’s mum has had a heart attack unfortunately, they don’t need to come home early or anything but obviously she’ll be worried sick about her. How much can one family take

IMG_1963.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well, i dont know about anyone else but i for one am sick of seeing iamkatiestevenson parade her masectomy around social media in the name of body positivity and her business. Its disgusting, i mean how desperate for business can you get 🙄🤮

Reactions: 3
She posted yesterday (or this morning) that they were on their way back. Their transfer didn't show up so they made their own way to the airport in a big rush and their flight was delayed anyway.
---
Her holiday pics have been beautiful. Where they went looks stunning.

Reactions: 1
I love Lizzie, but I don’t think it was the best idea to travel to Mauritius without insurance when her oncologist has said Europe only.

Reactions: 4