Cancer Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Lizzie, but I don’t think it was the best idea to travel to Mauritius without insurance when her oncologist has said Europe only.
I don’t know how you managed to enjoy herself knowing her mum was at home recovering from a heart attack

Reactions: 1
I love Lizzie, but I don’t think it was the best idea to travel to Mauritius without insurance when her oncologist has said Europe only.
I mean she's terminally ill so I'd understand why she would just live her life at this point. Before she left she wasn't in hospital and is mobile etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she said that her family did not tell her how bad it was in order that her holiday was not spoilt. I guess if her mum had deteriorated they would have made the decision to tell her she ought to come back. As it was they made the right decision to enable her to enjoy this fabulous Fxxx it holiday.
Also her oncologist told her that if she wanted a holiday then now was the time to do it. I took from that that treatment /progression might mean a holiday would be more difficult over the summer.Her family would know this.

Reactions: 11
Is her mums heart attack worse than originally thought then? Hope she had a great time on her holiday.
I didn’t see her say anything other than she couldn’t wait to see her and her family hadn’t let on how bad it was but I might have missed some stories.

She has a bone biopsy tomorrow, it sounds awful. She’s got a real honesty about her that she tries to get through by cracking jokes but I sometimes wonder if she’s scared to stop and really think about things in case she totally breaks down. I hope that comes across as I mean it because it’s absolutely not a criticism in the slightest. The entire family have gone through so much and uncertainty can be crippling even when it’s not as severe as what they’re facing. I guess in really rough times you dig deep and find a strength you didn’t know you had

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Lizzie. The bone biopsy that she had sounded terrifying . When will she ever get a break 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That sounds barbaric. How can that be done with no sedation??
I don’t know! Surely that’s not right. How can that be allowed, so painful, it’s t it enough she has constant pain anyway? Her care compared to others really seems poor.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I remember getting this done, albeit on a smaller scale . Just my hip bone. .but oh my god, the pain. .you can feel everything, the drill, the scraping. . horrendous . .

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I sometimes look at Pepes papas page, he really loved his wife (pepesmamavscancer) not like that bland twit who didn’t give a tit when his wife died. cared when his work wife died though

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I sometimes look at Pepes papas page, he really loved his wife (pepesmamavscancer) not like that bland twit who didn’t give a tit when his wife died. cared when his work wife died though
Pepespapa lost his soulmate in Emma, Bland lost his meal ticket. They’re worlds apart & my heart goes out to Chris & Joseph.

Reactions: 13
Pepespapa lost his soulmate in Emma, Bland lost his meal ticket. They’re worlds apart & my heart goes out to Chris & Joseph.
Me too. Steve Bland is such an awful shallow excuse for a man. Think he got a taste of fame when Rachel began the podcast. I also think he had a massive crush on Bowel Babe. I irrationally hate him!

Reactions: 12
Me too. Steve Bland is such an awful shallow excuse for a man. Think he got a taste of fame when Rachel began the podcast. I also think he had a massive crush on Bowel Babe. I irrationally hate him!
Seems pretty rational to me! Rachel deserved better.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand him either. It was him selling Rachel's shoes that did it for me. Who tf does that?? And it wasn't even a situation where he was selling expensive shoes to raise money for charity or something, it was literally just him throwing them on Depop for a fiver. Completely gross and indefensible.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15