Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How anxiety inducing was that, seeing that loaded up fork-full of pancake and slop being carried over the rugs and sofa to Dan&I and then being shoved in his gob...?

Also is she on the beg for some yoghurt? Sad times.
Also, did she just have breakfast. Wow tough life.
Have a rest hun this afternoon

Reactions: 4
Those pancakes sound disgusting. I wouldn’t eat kale at the best of times, let alone spoiling a beautiful pancake with that tit

Reactions: 1
My pancakes this morning came from Lidl and I put chocolate spread on them & they were fantastic. No massaging kale or fannying about with special garlic involved.

She’s so unbelievably smug. We get it. You like cooking. And you’re fairly decent at it. Half of these meals look bleeping expensive to make and it seems like they’re mainly done for the ‘Gram. Just buy a bleeping pizza from Asda & shove it in your pizza oven & stop making the rest of us feel like heathens cos we’re not boiling elderflower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is soooooo desperately trying to reinvent herself as a foodie now that she can’t travel!

I can’t stand how close up she gets to the food when she’s filming these recipes, it‘s like she’s got her phone in the bowl with the food, it’s just not necessary!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Smoked chilli, black garlic and spring onions? Her breath must be rotten. God help anyone passing by if she does a photo shoot with her ‘sexy’ open mouthed pose

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also don’t understand people who have all these boujee milk alternatives like oat milk etc when they clearly don’t have a dairy intolerance (ie eat loads of cheese or other dairy products) and/or are clearly not trying to reduce their consumption of animal products.

What’s the bleeping point, just have some cows milk and shut the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s so unbelievably smug. We get it. You like cooking. And you’re fairly decent at it. Half of these meals look bleeping expensive to make and it seems like they’re mainly done for the ‘Gram.
I can guarantee you that she’s not surviving off of kale pancakes and elderflower cordial at her size. I would love to see what she scarfs down during the day, that doesn’t make it onto Insta...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can guarantee you that she’s not surviving off of kale pancakes and elderflower cordial at her size. I would love to see what she scarfs down during the day, that doesn’t make it onto Insta...
It’s clear her whole life revolves around what she’s having for her next meal. She’s probably continually looking at recipes & filling those overstuffed cupboards with more exotic ingredients. And I guess that’s how she got to that size - basically OBSESSED and addicted to food. Don’t get me wrong I can be a grazer myself at times but I have days where I may skip breakfast or lunch. She seems to be having elaborate hot meals THREE times a day.

Reactions: 3
Even Dan&I couldn't be arsed with the pancakes. He just had a porridge like a normal person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I also don’t understand people who have all these boujee milk alternatives like oat milk etc when they clearly don’t have a dairy intolerance (ie eat loads of cheese or other dairy products) and/or are clearly not trying to reduce their consumption of animal products.

What’s the bleeping point, just have some cows milk and shut the duck up!
I live in the a house filled with cheese lovers but everyone drinks oatly exclusively. As a vegan I don’t see what the harm in people limiting their animal consumption even if it’s something as small as switching from milk to a plant base alternative 🤷🏿‍♀️ Every little helps

Reactions: 3
I live in the a house filled with cheese lovers but everyone drinks oatly exclusively. As a vegan I don’t see what the harm in people limiting their animal consumption even if it’s something as small as switching from milk to a plant base alternative 🤷🏿‍♀️ Every little helps
but like I said, she’s not really reducing her consumption is she? She’s still scoffing endless charcuterie boards, endless cheese etc etc.
Yeah every little helps but not when you’re a knob who just drinks oat milk to look woke!

Reactions: 5
but like I said, she’s not really reducing her consumption is she? She’s still scoffing endless charcuterie boards, endless cheese etc etc.
Yeah every little helps but not when you’re a knob who just drinks oat milk to look woke!
I mean, it's not very Insta worthy to have blue top in your instant coffee is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6