Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree- very ‘LOOK AT ME IM ON A BIKE’

She really pisses me off on that bike. I don't even no why. Maybe it's the twatty helmet. Or the knobby horn (the horn really pisses me off). It's obnoxious. Fair play she's out and moving...but why does she have to be a knob about it.
Please ignore the expletives 🙈

Reactions: 3
She really pisses me off on that bike. I don't even no why. Maybe it's the twatty helmet. Or the knobby horn (the horn really pisses me off). It's obnoxious. Fair play she's out and moving...but why does she have to be a knob about it.
Please ignore the expletives 🙈
This made me laugh a lot. I think she’s knobby by nature 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s very thought out posting. If she posts her cycling every day for a week or so she hopes people will assume she is still doing it when the posts stop for weeks at a time. Same with the food, she only posts when we is eating well and hopes her posting about it will make you think that’s how she eats and she just chooses to share it now and again.

This is hilarious. I just came here to let you all know that if you move from the sofa/bed then you must record it. If you don't, it didn't happen. Also, whilst you are here let's give Callie a little clap for moving 👏👏👏

And the faces she makes....and now Dan&I has a matching ‘helmut’ (as she called it on her story) it’s all too much
It’s the opened mouth that gets to me 😫

So she’s saying that she’s sad about the way she’s being perceived on tattle. I think it’s more that when you have a few thousand followers you should expect your content be open to scrutiny. After all her job is to influence. I have to say.... I do think she’s a lot better than some of these other bloggers, such as Grace and Dani.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree, I have regular appraisals on my job, people outside the organisation also provide feedback about me and my performance. So we’re all subject to scrutiny by our clients/customers....does she expect just to bob along with everyone telling her how wonderful and inspiring she is all the time and not be called out? God forbid she ever has to get a proper job, I would hate to manage her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I'm curious as to where she goes from here ...not much room left in the garden so unlikely to be any more purchases there, the house is now all painted white and covered in pics of her and Dan and I, her cooking skills are proving to be very limited although we may yet see dragon fruit dipped in chocolate so brace yourselves for that master class, no freebie trips abroad to be had for the foreseeable ....so that leaves errrr hmmmm ...oh god more bike rides with Helmut one and two ! Perhaps that's wear she applies the chub rub that she uses on her bike rides ! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I'm curious as to where she goes from here ...not much room left in the garden so unlikely to be any more purchases there, the house is now all painted white and covered in pics of her and Dan and I, her cooking skills are proving to be very limited although we may yet see dragon fruit dipped in chocolate so brace yourselves for that master class, no freebie trips abroad to be had for the foreseeable ....so that leaves errrr hmmmm ...oh god more bike rides with Helmut one and two ! Perhaps that's wear she applies the chub rub that she uses on her bike rides ! 🤥
😂😭 she will find a way! My guesses: workout / lounge wear clothing so that she can workout during lockdown. Things for their bedroom for sleeping - like new pillows / duvet / lavender themed sleeping aids like mist etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂😭 she will find a way! My guesses: workout / lounge wear clothing so that she can workout during lockdown. Things for their bedroom for sleeping - like new pillows / duvet / lavender themed sleeping aids like mist etc.
Omg so many avenues - plants & candle type home accessories, I reckon new crockery and cutlery cos of the food thing, kitchen gadgets (those ridiculous £2k smart ovens all the US tech youtubers have - wasn’t she on the beg for an oven at one point in covid?), skincare as her skin is v good, hair care...

The hustle never stops 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Workout ?!!! Lols ...I think the early bike ride is as good as it gets and I suspect once Dan and I goes back to work they will stop as she's unlikely to go by herself.

Omg so many avenues - plants & candle type home accessories, I reckon new crockery and cutlery cos of the food thing, kitchen gadgets (those ridiculous £2k smart ovens all the US tech youtubers have - wasn’t she on the beg for an oven at one point in covid?), skincare as her skin is v good, hair care...

The hustle never stops 😭
Well we know our Callie has v v expensive tastes ( paid for not by them ! ) so I've no doubt the beggy posts will start if that is the avenue she goes down ! Skincare ? she is flogging that beauty box stuff at the mo !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baffled that she reads here and still doesn’t change any behaviour. It’s boring and repetitive. I’ve been meaning to unfollow but we have a few mutual ‘friends’ online and don’t want to look crappy. Also kind of hoping that she rebrands as health and wellness and loses a few pounds for her own sake.

Baffled that she reads here and still doesn’t change any behaviour. It’s boring and repetitive. I’ve been meaning to unfollow but we have a few mutual ‘friends’ online and don’t want to look crappy. Also kind of hoping that she rebrands as health and wellness and loses a few pounds for her own sake.
Unlikely as she is now flogging icecream to help tigers ! I'm kindof at a loss for words as to how she can't see how totally inappropriate this is in the current climate when soo many families are struggling to survive and for example today 12,000 jobs are being lost at McClaren.

I’m so sick of seeing that lump riding her bike in slow motion towards me :rolleyes:

• Haha
I absolutely will not be buying overpriced ice cream. Of all the causes at this moment in time...

let’s see if Callie cares so much about the tigers that she waived the fee....

• Haha
Did anybody listen to the 'ad break'? I kept it silent as it was cringey enough as it was.
[/QUOTE
Sadly I did ! I was saddened by her lack of any thought as to how flogging icecream to help tigers might be perceived at this current time when so many families are struggling to buy fruit and vegetables let alone over priced ice cream ! And I doubt for one minute she will be donating her fee ! I'm sure there is another luxury unnecessary purchase item in the offing !

I used to really like Callie but lately she’ just comes across as so false and disingenuous. Taking a fee from a charity to promote a product has to be the absolute pits, surly?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8