Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought the yoga stool was an impulse buy, as well as all the content she briefly produced of her working out, after the flack she got for the cosmo article.

Reactions: 5
‘I have been travelling again’ you go and stay in a hotel and see some sights (mainly the ocean) for a week. That’s just a holiday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How is potentially doing your body some irreversible damage self-care?? She needs to stop bleeping showing off that she can stand on her shoulders because she's gonna end up falling and paralysing herself, or worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God it's so indulgent I can barely stand to listen to her stories today 😬 waffling on about her self care, what she needs is therapy, a good diet and actual exercise that would be helpful self care for her, also I'd bet everything I've got shes never done a yoga class & just views dan&I helping her on to that stool for 5 seconds and takes a photo as a yoga work out 😤

Reactions: 5
I’ve had such a hard time living the high life with free stuff and holidays so now I’m going to take this random pill that I will sell to you all which will help fund more of my free stuff and holidays
I mean cough cough poor me

Reactions: 9
What does she actually get from that ‘yoga’ pose?
Does she know you shouldn’t do any form of inversion while on your period?
Does she work with the breath or just get shoved up there and make Dan&I take a photo for the gram?

Reactions: 3
“Yesterday I got back on my yoga stool and whilst yes it was hard (harder than it usually is)...”

It’s hard Callie because you haven’t put the work in to be advanced enough to be doing that pose! That is something you work towards in your yoga practice, not something you do after doing 2 x 20
minute yoga classes on YouTube 🙄

Does she not realise how dangerous it is, not only for her but also for any of her followers, to be doing that pose when she’s just not advanced enough in her yoga practice yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Yesterday I got back on my yoga stool and whilst yes it was hard (harder than it usually is)...”

It’s hard Callie because you haven’t put the work in to be advanced enough to be doing that pose! That is something you work towards in your yoga practice, not something you do after doing 2 x 20
minute yoga classes on YouTube 🙄

Does she not realise how dangerous it is, not only for her but also for any of her followers, to be doing that pose when she’s just not advanced enough in her yoga practice yet?
Could it be that she's just recycled a picture from months ago ? The whole purpose of posting that story was because it's #ad.

Reactions: 4
I know nothing about yoga but obvs am always interested in period related knowledge so curious why this is pls? x
There’s no true consensus on if you should or shouldn’t. Some people think it “disturbs” your flow, but it’s unrelated to gravity so others think it doesn’t. I do yoga almost daily, i still do inversions when I’m on x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There’s no true consensus on if you should or shouldn’t. Some people think it “disturbs” your flow, but it’s unrelated to gravity so others think it doesn’t. I do yoga almost daily, i still do inversions when I’m on x
Thank you, and amazing you can do them! And Callie even if it feels dangerous not doing any for months then going straight into it 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.