Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted a burner comment saying ‘ be nice if you could have a natural photo rather then a fake set up’ . Refresh amd it had gone lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Spotted a burner comment saying ‘ be nice if you could have a natural photo rather then a fake set up’ . Refresh amd it had gone lol
Says it all really !

Notice her and eyebrows have posted some shite about toys ...why would being fat mean you would need special toys to self pleasure ? I just don't understand this weird obsession they both have to make issues where there aren't any ! Since when did fat women require a specially designed vibrator because they are fat ??!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Callie hasn’t been feeling great recently …. As per usual. Tell us something we don’t know, Callie!! When does she ever feel actually good / happy / in a positive frame of mind? 🧐🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Callie hasn’t been feeling great recently …. As per usual. Tell us something we don’t know, Callie!! When does she ever feel actually good / happy / in a positive frame of mind? 🧐🤯
When she’s on holiday spending the Con Corners cash?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's like a broken record! The fact that vulnerable women are paying her for advice and support is criminal! Still I'm sure she will perk up for their next freebie lunch or jolly !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A8596F68-24AB-4918-A054-5109EDDC499A.jpeg

Nothing wrong at all with being bigger, but I dont know who she’s trying to kid with this fridge picture. Come on Callie…. We do know you don’t eat just fruit and veg!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When does she ever feel actually good / happy / in a positive frame of mind? 🧐🤯
She ALWAYS feels great when she’s jet-setting around the world or being put up at a fancy hotel or going to pr events.

Our girl Callie only struggles when she’s got to live the everyday mundane life, you know like 99% of the population do every single day, most without complaint or having to tell Instagram that they’re struggling or just not feeling it 🙄

Reactions: 9
She said that she mainly gets Deliveroo.. so takeaways every day lol.
When she’s not even out at work every day!!!! That’s pure LAZY and they must be wasting so much money. I feel guilty getting one takeaway a week! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211103-180757_Instagram.jpg

Behold!! Seems like she's preparing for another "trip" lol. I guess depression is about to go MIA for a while very very soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.