Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Love how she still manages to flog adverts while on holiday 🙄

Sky Glass - cue free TV.
Oh she's not on holiday ( again) they are there doing important research for their con corner membership scam ! It's essential that they film the extravagant meals and lots of stories of themselves swimming in the private pool and chucking large amounts of alcohol down their necks so their members can see exactly what all the subscription fees are paying for... I mean how hard they are working on planning something for all their members they are ripping off ..I mean helping!!

They are completely shameless especially old bushy eyebrows who seems to be on a permanent holiday since the membership scam started !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I have been thinking for a while that one of the biggest changes I've seen in some of the OG plus size influencers I used to follow back in the day (apart from the absolutely dull content, and just it being non-stop ads) is when they were more focused on fashion they seemed to be very open about their size. For example, in outfits they styled or even links to clothes that might be affiliate links they'd often say which size they'd tried, advice on size up or size down. Really helpful stuff - or I used to think so.

I know that a lot of these influences like Cal and Dani V don't seem to be so interested in posting fashion content which is a shame, but also I just feel they are fundamentally not being honest about their struggles with their weight which has impacted how they influence and generally made everything worse. I don't think its a surprise that those influencers who have gained weight do not post like this in the way they used to, and I think this is sad and also sends really bizarre conflicting messages to their target audience which I have always assumed is other plus size women.

I have been noticing this for ages and just wondered what everyone else thinks? Do you think it's about shame? Or the attempt to pivot to other influencing content e.g. lifestyle (what even is that?)

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Is this going to be the same place that George from Fuller Figure Fuller Bust did hers? Pretty sure What Laura Loves tried to do one there as well but don’t think it was very popular?
Exactly this ! Its the arrogance that these two women have set themselves up as some sort of saviours of plus size women when Callie barely leaves the house unless the incentive is a freebie holiday or food and Lauren appears to have a drink problem and a strange addiction to making her eyebrows bushy !

• Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
😳 wow ! No privacy at all ! So she lives in a bottom floor flat ??
Imagine those people in the other flats wanting to open their windows or sit on their balconies and being met with top influencer creating a spread of gifted food set to some wanky music or having to listen to the hot tub/ pizza maker/ hammock swinging/ Con Cal and her BFF’s cackling/Dan&I being summoned etc

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
When does a good deed no longer count as a good deed ?! When you broadcast it on Instagram in order to brag and boost your engagement!

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Not all pictures have to be attractive? And someone else might enjoy that picture seeing someone similar to themselves.

Regardless of that is this the same picture she gets out the archives every few month or is this a new bath picture? I couldn't be arsed

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Did anyone see the comment where someone basically told her to get a job and it'll give her routine in her life and she was just like 'I was like this with a 9-5 job so it's just me lol'

aka what a silly suggestion you peasant!

• Haha
  • Wow

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Why is she treating him like a child? If he wants to eat trifle BEFORE dinner then fucking let him! That’s the beauty of being an adult, you decide what you want to eat and when. At his age, if Granch can’t have trifle before dinner when bloody can he?

He’s not a kid Callie and you’re not his Mum!

Reactions: 12

Panacotta

Quite a lot of projection going on further up this page and it's sad to see. loving all the challenges in response though! Callie might be annoying at times but assuming everything negative in her life is to do with her weight, is the very definition of weight stigma

• Heart

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Lauren - “I don’t know what I wanna do with my life....” and then she thought, I know I’ll fleece people of £15 quid a month!

Even AFTER they’ve explained what the membership includes, I still don’t know what I’d get if I signed up and handed over £15 a month 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I’ve just caught up as I stopped following her. I don’t believe a word of that story, as if the Police would just say go and get your car?! They had ‘anonymous’ intel and they just shared it out and then it just so happened a Police officer was driving along at the exact time they needed one, who could drive them and tell them to ‘steal’ their car back. More like they parked it a few streets away and forgot, then when they posted on the FB group someone had piped up with ‘it’s outside my house’. So instead of saying that she makes up some far fetched story instead 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
This does not look attractive at all... her foot looks really weird like when morbidly obese peoples feet get all fat and squished cause of their heavy weight. This just motivates me to lose weight. God she’s gotten so huge it looks really uncomfortable
32E3E9C8-FE9D-4AB0-998C-CED247843A1B.jpeg

Who even wants to see two huge fat dumplings sticking out a tub waving around in the air? Cause I know I don’t

• Haha
  • Wow