Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoonfulofjam

Oh well done you, that’s excellent! But yeah it can be for lots of reasons - not just close to heart attack. Think we have to be super careful with fear etc on these kinds of forums. Maybe just me. Partner in medical profession so maybe a bit conscious
Just to keep being a bore. Thyroid is a classic cause of high bpm - often in thin, active people. Caffeine can really effect it etc. But weight and anxiety are really common causes.

She’s a fake. Everything she shows is fake. For me, the reality of the garden compared to the carefully curated, pretentious outdoor space she shows us just added to how much of a fake she is. Tattle is here for us to talk about what irritates us about those making money online and that is what I was doing. That’s it.
Truly bizarre 😂

Romy

VIP Member
He saw his father once who gave him an old photo of them both. I think it's the only time we heard about his family.
(It's like Jesa' husband Millie, his family is never around.)

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I know she’s not taking pics for approval ( 👀) but I wonder what Dan&I thinks of her with the chubinatub hashtag?! Must be a bit awkward with work colleagues and family?