Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount she wasted last summer on pizza ovens, hot tubs and whatever else, she could have paid for him to go to see someone privately and he would have been seen by now. But then she wouldn’t have had anything to moan about I suppose

Reactions: 14
She was probably trying to get a free private consultation, well I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 11
FFS. My husband gets the occasional basal carcinoma (skin cancer) he's got one now and can't even get a doctor's appointment for that, he has to text a photo of it to them, so let's just hope it is just one of those that are easily treated and nothing worse because he'll be waiting even longer. Obvs it's tit having to wait ages and we don't know what her grandads issue is but there are people literally dying because they can't get treatment.

She's pissed me right off today with that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So what is it, Granch’s full time carer, speaking to him like a toddler or lying in a load of flowers being an influencer fashionista Con boss babe?!
22A8514E-A1CD-4B49-B5AC-D68258007025.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So what is it, Granch’s full time carer, speaking to him like a toddler or lying in a load of flowers being an influencer fashionista Con boss babe?!
View attachment 604557
oh I found this beautiful beach, it’s gorgeous with all these wild flowers,

oh wait.

let me squash the fucken lot of em with me fat ass.

calllieeeee what ya thinking love ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she treating him like a child? If he wants to eat trifle BEFORE dinner then bleeping let him! That’s the beauty of being an adult, you decide what you want to eat and when. At his age, if Granch can’t have trifle before dinner when bloody can he?

He’s not a kid Callie and you’re not his Mum!

Reactions: 12
Callie looks huggge in that pic - I don’t want to body shame her but she really needs to get a grip on things and start thinking about her health

Reactions: 1
Firstly - not much point in buying fresh fruit and veg if it sits in her fridge for 2 weeks !

Secondly - bore off Callie ! How many more times are you going to post this! I think we are all more than capable of putting things in containers and into our fridges !

Seriously could she get any more boring and pointless!

Reactions: 4
Does Callie drive? Not that it matters, but I only ever see ‘Dan and I’ driving.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone really want to see a ‘reel’ later this week of her washing, ‘prepping’ (read : cutting up) and putting veg into glass containers? Really? Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Callie drive? Not that it matters, but I only ever see ‘Dan and I’ driving.
Don't think she does. Never seen her drive, mention driving at all or taking lessons e.t.c.

I imagine she likes depending on him for stuff like that tbh.

• Sick
As much as Callie irritates me, I do feel for her. She clearly has deep rooted issues that need a professional to help resolve. But it’s like she can’t see that? She seems to go in an endless cycle of obvious depression / binge eating for extended periods / pretence for the sake of IG / post about how terrible she has felt for X amount of time / resolve / plan to get better with a focus on ‘self care’ eg farmers market trips, bike rides, swimming, gifted trips .... repeat 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s infuriating to witness especially now that she’s positioned herself as some sort of curator / guide for plus size people via The Confidence Corner!

She needs therapy to get to the bottom of her emotional problems and only then really will she have any sort of control over her eating / depression/ low mood problems.

Reactions: 12
As much as Callie irritates me, I do feel for her. She clearly has deep rooted issues that need a professional to help resolve. But it’s like she can’t see that? She seems to go in an endless cycle of obvious depression / binge eating for extended periods / pretence for the sake of IG / post about how terrible she has felt for X amount of time / resolve / plan to get better with a focus on ‘self care’ eg farmers market trips, bike rides, swimming, gifted trips .... repeat 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s infuriating to witness especially now that she’s positioned herself as some sort of curator / guide for plus size people via The Confidence Corner!

She needs therapy to get to the bottom of her emotional problems and only then really will she have any sort of control over her eating / depression/ low mood problems.
All of what you said !

The confidence corner and her involvement has been a big issue for me. She is clearly not in a good space, and hasn't been for a long time.

I'm wondering if this is building to another WLS surgery announcement?

Maybe she should get a part time job or volunteer. Have some purpose in her life, something to get up for, be relied upon. Maybe that might help get out of a very vicious cycle.

Reactions: 8
Now that her granch is gone the pig is grazin in her hammock chomping her way through the fridge
5C9FD214-C109-46F2-839C-F286C6FB38C4.png

She really is huge

Reactions: 1
The thing that annoys me is she is making money based on a lie. She clearly doesn’t eat just fruit and veg like she shows or do yoga and cycling etc in her #aff ad gym clothes. She clearly isn’t confident and a boss witch like she’s pretending to be while conning people out of a monthly subscription. That’s what makes me mad!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.