Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched those stories on mute with captions and every second word was "um" and "like". She can't even get a full sentence out without mumbling.
Same, and literally every other word is um. She’d have been better doing full page essays if she wanted to monetise this trauma, the real time video was a total snooze fest.

Tbh I believe it but as it’s not a keyless drive/nice car I highly doubt anyone would have gone to the trouble of cloning the signal especially as they live in a flat so it’s not as if the car is immediately accessible. There are some models/years that have had the key fob codes (or whatever it’s called the tech behind the keys) distributed and are at higher risk of theft anyway, tbh considering it’s not on site parking it’s more likely someone just did it the old fashioned way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That’s absolutely bollocks- they just parked it elsewhere and forgot about it
It's what happens, they take a car, park it for a few days and see what happens if it doesn't get collected the thieves take it for good.

The thieves can still just come back and take it any time they want though, they have the key!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's what happens, they take a car, park it for a few days and see what happens if it doesn't get collected the thieves take it for good.

The thieves can still just come back and take it any time they want though, they have the key!
Yep exactly this, there are a few well known dumping grounds on the A13 that ppl in our local Facebook group have gone to and gotten their car back! A lot of premium vehicles have tracking so they keep them there to make sure the whole journey isn’t tracked. They then either end up being chopped up for pieces or shipped out via tilbury docks, it’s so weird she doesn’t know this living nearby it’s such a huge issue??? I’ve had to give CCTV over (and the police make you give a statement to log it) to 3 car thefts in 2 years!

Reactions: 4
No Callie you did not ‘steal your own car back’, you can’t steal what is already yours 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s a car, they get stolen all the time, she’s making a huge drama out of nothing. Is it an inconvenience? Yes. Scary? No! I can put money on whoever stole it not knowing who she is OR where she lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was so scared about going getting the car back but still managed to film it all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh really I didn’t realise that. When someone wrote my car off I paid the excess and then a couple of months later it was refunded, so just thought it might be the same.
If it was the other persons fault and you claimed through your insurance then maybe the other party had to pay it all. I know when my son as crashed into he just went through the other party so didn’t pay a penny. If it’s stolen they will have the excess to pay and won’t get it back but will get the cars value back or whatever their policy states.

Reactions: 1
She's just so whiny, I know her cars been stolen, but not to notice it had been stolen is beyond belief. I think she needs a reality check, maybe some time in Wales surrounded by people who won't pander to her every whim. I don't have any sympathy for her, especially when she's ripping people off with the confidence corner. Imagine paying all that money to listen to a talk by Jess, it's ludicrous.
Wonder if Jess talked about having a tit 🤮 filthy mare.

Omg just saw she got it back. I just don’t believe that story at all 😂 she probably wanted a #gifted car and no one contacted her 😂

Just seen she added a video. Still think it’s far fetched.

Last edited:
Oh really I didn’t realise that. When someone wrote my car off I paid the excess and then a couple of months later it was refunded, so just thought it might be the same.
If someone was at fault their insurance will pay your excess back when it’s settled. If it’s stolen or you’re at fault the insurance company are having that!

Reactions: 2
Callie “I’m just filled with anxiety, I mean what if they have my address..”
also Callie: posting this to over 250k followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope she got the key fob changed ASAP - like today. Or else they can just steal it back whenever!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught up as I stopped following her. I don’t believe a word of that story, as if the Police would just say go and get your car?! They had ‘anonymous’ intel and they just shared it out and then it just so happened a Police officer was driving along at the exact time they needed one, who could drive them and tell them to ‘steal’ their car back. More like they parked it a few streets away and forgot, then when they posted on the FB group someone had piped up with ‘it’s outside my house’. So instead of saying that she makes up some far fetched story instead 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up as I stopped following her. I don’t believe a word of that story, as if the Police would just say go and get your car?! They had ‘anonymous’ intel and they just shared it out and then it just so happened a Police officer was driving along at the exact time they needed one, who could drive them and tell them to ‘steal’ their car back. More like they parked it a few streets away and forgot, then when they posted on the FB group someone had piped up with ‘it’s outside my house’. So instead of saying that she makes up some far fetched story instead 🙄

OK hmmm so I stopped watching her stories ages ago because she bores me to tears but insta was quiet today.

I came on to say how ridiculous she sounds.....in the city I live in its really common for the police to tell you where your car is and to go collect it yourself. It saves their resources and the Owner is more likely to get there quickly. It happens all the time on stolen car posts. I definitely don't think this is bull tit.

But my goodness it was painful to watch. If your that terrified of where you live or where is nearby move. She was acting as if she lived in a war zone and scared to go get her own car incase it was a trap. Do they have a ferrari and I missed this?

The pair of them being so scared they flagged down a Police van.... crikey.

I almost messaged and said luv what you've described is really common....people go get their stolen cars all the time. How else do you think they get them back? Dpd. Local people normally steal them then sit tight....unless yoir driving a rolls royce it's unlikely to be a criminal mastermind your dealing with 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Regarding the car theft, I agree was all a bit over the top but probably true because she filmed the police officer when they collected they car - which I thought was strange tbh because you could clearly see her face.

Reactions: 3
Regarding the car theft, I agree was all a bit over the top but probably true because she filmed the police officer when they collected they car - which I thought was strange tbh because you could clearly see her face.
Same, very odd. I think it 100% happened but it’s funny to claim you’re really worried about personal security while broadcasting the entire saga to 300k people 😅

I’d just be grateful to get my car back, I wouldn’t be thinking “oh I need to video this”. Not only that, why would you then share a video where you block out the car you’re “stealing” back and thus block out the actual video image, but also clearly show the police officer’s face. I wouldn’t wish anyone getting their car nicked but to do a days worth of stories on it…🙄🙄🙄 it did cross my mind that she was wanted a gifted car, and that shouldn’t be anyone’s first thought when watching someone talk about their car being stolen. It just proves how much we’re used to her getting freebies for “hinting” or moaning for stuff

Reactions: 10
She's just so whiny, I know her cars been stolen, but not to notice it had been stolen is beyond belief. I think she needs a reality check, maybe some time in Wales surrounded by people who won't pander to her every whim. I don't have any sympathy for her, especially when she's ripping people off with the confidence corner. Imagine paying all that money to listen to a talk by Jess, it's ludicrous.
Imagine! Jess is the same woman who doesn’t wash, works out then sits in her sweat and makes dinner with all that sweat on her skin, rubs her face and picks her skin #scabby and to top it off doesn’t do tit all now after quitting her job! Wakes up at 10, gets tired after making breakfast, watches films all day #influencerrrr

useless people

No Callie you did not ‘steal your own car back’, you can’t steal what is already yours 🤦🏼‍♀️

It’s a car, they get stolen all the time, she’s making a huge drama out of nothing. Is it an inconvenience? Yes. Scary? No! I can put money on whoever stole it not knowing who she is OR where she lives.
It was SO hilarious when she mumbled something about the thieves being “angry” about them stealing their car back😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Someone has clearly gotten out of the I'm going to be an annoying dick side of the bed today ....

Incoming #ad alert !!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.