Callie Thorpe #4 The Con Corner, enabling Callie to make money standing on her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has clearly gotten out of the I'm going to be an annoying dick side of the bed today ....

Incoming #ad alert !!
Someone’s put 50p in the head haven’t they?! She needs to get a wash, get a job and stop being so bloody lazy and entitled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Today was going to be the first day of getting into a routine, but instead of that she ‘woke up late’ - so am guessing no alarm set to help with this. Then zero energy to do a little light tidying-up. I would have a smidgen of slight respect if she (or any similar ‘influencers’) did posts where they acknowledge stuff like “I don’t know how you guys cope with doing jobs with regular hours or shift-work”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the comment where someone basically told her to get a job and it'll give her routine in her life and she was just like 'I was like this with a 9-5 job so it's just me lol'

aka what a silly suggestion you peasant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the comment where someone basically told her to get a job and it'll give her routine in her life and she was just like 'I was like this with a 9-5 job so it's just me lol'

aka what a silly suggestion you peasant!
No need to get a job when you can lay in bed til late and watch all the membership subs roll in from your con corner scam!

Someone’s put 50p in the head haven’t they?! She needs to get a wash, get a job and stop being so bloody lazy and entitled.
Would that be the 50p a day membership subscription?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Callie is a perfect example of how boring an influencers life is without all the freebies and holidays / gifted trips rolling in 🙄. What does she do all day? It’s worrying at this point. She doesn’t even really make any legitimate content anymore - I know she’s moving away from fashion etc but.... come on. Do something!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Callie is a perfect example of how boring an influencers life is without all the freebies and holidays / gifted trips rolling in 🙄. What does she do all day? It’s worrying at this point. She doesn’t even really make any legitimate content anymore - I know she’s moving away from fashion etc but.... come on. Do something!
She's got a full-time job as a scammer of vulnerable women ! It's clearly exhausting work!

Well that’s given me a chuckle for the day, as others have said that’s just most people do alongside a full time job/caring responsibilities etc…they really are deluded if they think this is a busy day…heaven forbid the insta bubble bursts and they actually have to fit actually working for a living around this

• Heart
I saw this and was really shocked tbh. If this is an active day then what the actual duck does she do on most other days?

I do wonder how this set ever intend to have children
I am not sure they plan to have kids. Maybe for the better.

Food video for work? She thinks she's really a food blogger now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am not sure they plan to have kids. Maybe for the better.

Food video for work? She thinks she's really a food blogger now? 🤣
I don't know what she is meant to be and I don't think she knows either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im shocked she thought that was a busy day! And even more shocked she posted about it.

Also.... what is that tofu recipe? I’m vegan and I love tofu and that looked like the most basic tasteless tofu 🙄

Reactions: 5
Im shocked she thought that was a busy day! And even more shocked she posted about it.

Also.... what is that tofu recipe? I’m vegan and I love tofu and that looked like the most basic tasteless tofu 🙄
It looked like cardboard!

Reactions: 2

Long gone are the days of eating tofu cooked like that! She has no imagination or creativity! She's constantly recreating other people's recipes and it's obvious why!!

Reactions: 3
Long gone are the days of eating tofu cooked like that! She has no imagination or creativity! She's constantly recreating other people's recipes and it's obvious why!!

I thought she was going to put it on a sandwich or something with other stuff.... how wrong I was 😆

Her review of the Handmaid's Tale: "it's so good" - is that it??? Don't give up the day job, Callie. Oh, wait....you don't have one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.