Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was probably worded badly saying you can’t be fat and happy as that’s just not true. I thnk what they were trying to say was When these influencers (not so much callie) push being massively overweight and to ‘love yourself’ when being overweight is uncomfortable and physically challenging
thankkkkk you that’s what I actually meant. Clearly I need to work on how I word what I want to say in the future x

All is quiet on the Thorpe/Hetherington front. Maybe, just maybe they have gone on that gifted holiday that they've been longing for?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All is quiet on the Thorpe/Hetherington front. Maybe, just maybe they have gone on that gifted holiday that they've been longing for?
Or maybe she has realised many are sick of her begging for freebies and has decided to have time off insta. Let’s hope she takes a nice long break

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she will reappear at some point ! Their egos won't allow them to stay away too long ! I've no doubt it will be with a #ad to post !

Reactions: 1
Well we knew at some point she would resurface to flog something....made me laugh that she felt the need to say she'd taken two weeks off !! Absolute joke....she's not done any real work for months!

Reactions: 3
Well we knew at some point she would resurface to flog something....made me laugh that she felt the need to say she'd taken two weeks off !! Absolute joke....she's not done any real work for months!
It defo wasn't two weeks either !!

Reactions: 3
Oh I think that was a more laying the groundwork ready for her to post all the 'work ' #ads she is preparing to post...

would be a bit rude to do absolutely naff all for months with regards to her 'job' but then suddenly expect people to buy things so she can earn money...oh wait thats exactly what she is doing...!!

Reactions: 6