Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know šŸ˜‚ couldnā€™t work out if they were being genuine or trolling her. It just looked that colour because of the light in their flat apparently....or the fact it needed a good wash šŸ™ˆ
if they canā€™t be bothered to make the bed daily I canā€™t imagine theyā€™re washing those sheets very regularly šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know šŸ˜‚ couldnā€™t work out if they were being genuine or trolling her. It just looked that colour because of the light in their flat apparently....or the fact it needed a good wash šŸ™ˆ
To be honest the bleeping amount of filters she uses, nothing looks as it actually is. Viewing her insta is like when u think your skin looks tan and smooth when u have sunnies on then u take them off and you're like ugh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I loved that someone asked where she got it as they wanted some oatmeal coloured bedding....and she replied it was white šŸ¤¢
Yeah and she said it's just the lighting in the room. Sure it is šŸ¤£

That's why they painted the walls in white to still have this crappy light lol

Reactions: 2
ā€œIā€™m obsessed with the textures of this old shopā€. No mate. You saw a run down building in a poor community and you took a photo in front of it for the aesthetic. Might as well take a selfie in front of a shuttered poundland, babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œIā€™m obsessed with the textures of this old shopā€. No mate. You saw a run down building in a poor community and you took a photo in front of it for the aesthetic. Might as well take a selfie in front of a shuttered poundland, babe.
ā€œIā€™m always so drawn to colourā€ but has exclusively worn black for 4 months now and got Dan&I to paint over the only bit of colour in their flat with white. So full of tit.

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go again
'I'm not in like the best mental like headspace, it's been like really difficult' poor me blah blah blah. duck off and wash that manky top for christs sake you've had it on a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously itā€™s not nice seeing anyone upset and I do hope sheā€™s getting the help she needs, CBT is really good for anxiety and defs something Iā€™d recommend.

However, sorry to bring it back to the reality but at the end of the day she is an influencer & her job is basically sales and promos. It just doesnā€™t sit right with me to be putting this sort of stuff out there feigning an emotional connection with your audience like this when they are just a monetisable commodity to you?

I think a lot of influencerā€™s MH awareness stuff is so one sided... like yeah it must be horrific pressure living your life publicly and monetising it (ignoring that they pursued that route) but equally there are so many young impressionable girls who are made to feel like tit by these people & their lifestyles, thatā€™s why tattle was born? My sister will never buy a house because sheā€™s gotten into so much debt from tit floggers sold her, thatā€™s changed the course of her life? They donā€™t tend to think about those people & the anxiety theyā€™re going through. You canā€™t have it both ways imo sorry šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she would feel better if she had got out more. Volunteered or got a part time job. Something to pull her out her funk. I didnā€™t stop working but going to the office wasn't 5 days anymore but I dragged my partner out ever day for a walk and when I did go out I made an effort. My sister has been WFH and has festered in her flat and put on some weight. Not that that is a thing but I just shows you get into a funny funk. She realised and has done a full 180 and is fine now.

I think Callie should have tried to contribute to society!

Reactions: 6
Obviously itā€™s not nice seeing anyone upset and I do hope sheā€™s getting the help she needs, CBT is really good for anxiety and defs something Iā€™d recommend.

However, sorry to bring it back to the reality but at the end of the day she is an influencer & her job is basically sales and promos. It just doesnā€™t sit right with me to be putting this sort of stuff out there feigning an emotional connection with your audience like this when they are just a monetisable commodity to you?

I think a lot of influencerā€™s MH awareness stuff is so one sided... like yeah it must be horrific pressure living your life publicly and monetising it (ignoring that they pursued that route) but equally there are so many young impressionable girls who are made to feel like tit by these people & their lifestyles, thatā€™s why tattle was born? My sister will never buy a house because sheā€™s gotten into so much debt from tit floggers sold her, thatā€™s changed the course of her life? They donā€™t tend to think about those people & the anxiety theyā€™re going through. You canā€™t have it both ways imo sorry šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Brilliantly put, agree 100%. It is so one sided, isnā€™t it? She sees her audience asa crutch, o pay her way and then to give her all the emotional support and validation when she wants i

• Heart
I would perhaps be more sympathetic and less cynical if this didn't come off the back of her losing her money train. I mean she hasn't even been given the Readly app to advertise and all and sundry have been given that to do.

• Haha
I would perhaps be more sympathetic and less cynical if this didn't come off the back of her losing her money train. I mean she hasn't even been given the Readly app to advertise and all and sundry have been given that to do.
none of them actually read though, not even mags! They all got gifted queenie and none of them followed up with a review or in progress reading pics, same with CBā€™s book... they all just do flat lays with candles and cushions šŸ™„

• Heart
So big announcement this morning that she is involved in some panel with John Lewis to discuss body confidence..... how can she in all good conscience think that she is qualified to be involved in this going by how she has been in last few months ! What has she done to promote body positivity? The occasional bike ride ? What a joke!

• Angry
  • Haha
So big announcement this morning that she is involved in some panel with John Lewis to discuss body confidence..... how can she in all good conscience think that she is qualified to be involved in this going by how she has been in last few months ! What has she done to promote body positivity? The occasional bike ride ? What a joke!
It's probably her managers' doing, like the Nikes one shot. If she doesn't get any "partnership", they won't be paid I guess. She's too lazy to search by herself and no one would think of hire her if she wasn't advertised by some agency.

Reactions: 4
Well curvy roamer - Lauren ( who is really likeable and honest) is most definitely the driving force behind the confidencecorner partnership, she has been really proactive and positive throughout the whole of lockdown, posting daily outfits and lots of body confidence messages, unlike Callie who has done the bare minimum and most of what she has done has been for her own monetary gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Weā€™re just not captioning anymore then, screw all the deaf or partially deaf who are watching.

I have some hearing loss from an accident and I just had to turn her up to listen and my boyfriend was immediately annoyed when she listed ā€˜have a showerā€™ as one of the things she needs to get done today.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why doesnā€™t Dan&I tell her to change her clothes?! And why doesnā€™t she take the car and drive to the countryside or the seaside or something?
Also, while they are feeding their faces, the cat is hungry poor thing!!

Reactions: 6
In my home my pets get fed their breakfast first and if I have prawns I share with my cat !
She needs to do a #ad for some nail varnish remover! Those nails have been like that for a week now! Grim !

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s not happy at all. I think it shows in her content and how she talks. Every day Is a new day. thats how time works.....

Holy tit , thx Cali, I never bleeping knew ! You are such an Einstein.
also Luna are you pissed off?
well yeah mum, you ate all the bleeping food AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 1