Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Callie and Dan&I

Thanks to @TheBakeGirl for the apt thread title.

Last thread recap - Callie and Dan&I deliberated over a mortgage holiday whilst buying a hot tub, pizza oven, rice cooker, fancy bikes, outdoor furniture and mountains of veg from their local farmers market -which turned out to be the fruit and veg stall at the bottom of the road.

Callie promoted numerous skincare brands and did several fashion #ADs despite the fact she has looked grey in complexion since march and wears the same stained black boobtube every day....

What did I miss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Expensive ice creams ! #ad !

Matching hammocks ( 1 isn't enough for this pair of spenders )

Ohhh and matching helmets ! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love this title so much 😂. Also perfect timing since she went to the farmers market yesterday 🙄

Reactions: 5
Absolute quality content from Dan&I today 👍 💤
So to summarise she has been to the shop and bought tit loads of fruit and veg for the 2 of them and her weekend consisted of what they have both been doing since March, lazing about and eating! So f all basically!

• Haha
Going to start a new blog for home and travel for Dan&I.....if today’s content is anything to go by will pass on that
Travel that she is going to pay for herself? How is it ever a true experience if the whole thing is funded and planned for her and she just shows up ?

And the home part ? Is she planning on moving because from what she has shown recently their home is finished ! Only so many times Dan&I can repaint the same wall!

• Haha
Travel that she is going to pay for herself? How is it ever a true experience if the whole thing is funded and planned for her and she just shows up ?

And the home part ? Is she planning on moving because from what she has shown recently their home is finished ! Only so many times Dan&I can repaint the same wall!
Will defo be a food blog... all fancy salads and fruit dipped in chocolate.... then Danie and her missus will come over and reveal their scranning smores and burgers 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She's now asking for suggestions about content for her new venture....how about this for a suggestion....
holidays and travel she pays for herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's now asking for suggestions about content for her new venture....how about this for a suggestion....
holidays and travel she pays for herself!
Actual real life instead of some pretentious gifted freebie land that no one can relate to.....

Reactions: 6
It feels really stupid to move away from low value/attainable items like fashion and into travel whilst on the brink of a global recession & the travel industry is asking for gov't bailouts? Like no one knows what the future looks like in terms of access to different countries, but in light of mass redundancies in the sector I imagine their marketing budgets will have shrunk significantly down to just highly effective & direct conversion channels like paid search & comparison sites, not wishy washy awareness campaigns with influencers that see little to no ROI.

The reality is those who can afford to go on holiday still will regardless and influencers won't play a part in their purchase consideration. For those who aspire to go on these holidays & are #influenced things are gonna be a lot harder, banks are already tightening access to credit and tbh a lot of them will face financial insecurity (redundancies, inflation, etc) which probs means they won't even want to spend on it anyway.

She doesn't really get it, sorry to be mean but she really does come across as really quite dim? She'd be better pivoting to luxury lifestyle on a budget eg market bargains, fancy meals for less, crafts/homeware hacks until the economy is back on track.

Reactions: 14
add in me me me to dim

It feels really stupid to move away from low value/attainable items like fashion and into travel whilst on the brink of a global recession & the travel industry is asking for gov't bailouts? Like no one knows what the future looks like in terms of access to different countries, but in light of mass redundancies in the sector I imagine their marketing budgets will have shrunk significantly down to just highly effective & direct conversion channels like paid search & comparison sites, not wishy washy awareness campaigns with influencers that see little to no ROI.

The reality is those who can afford to go on holiday still will regardless and influencers won't play a part in their purchase consideration. For those who aspire to go on these holidays & are #influenced things are gonna be a lot harder, banks are already tightening access to credit and tbh a lot of them will face financial insecurity (redundancies, inflation, etc) which probs means they won't even want to spend on it anyway.

She doesn't really get it, sorry to be mean but she really does come across as really quite dim? She'd be better pivoting to luxury lifestyle on a budget eg market bargains, fancy meals for less, crafts/homeware hacks until the economy is back on track.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think she has realised how irrelevant she has become and is clutching at straws. The lack of engagement is because of her thoughtless spending behaviour during lockdown and the fact the her content is unrelateable and quite frankly very dull !

I see she has applied some bronzer so her face is now orange and not grey !

Reactions: 9
Why doesn't she show her entire food haul? Everyone knows she hasn't packed so much weight on lately by eating purple frigging cauliflower that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she has realised how irrelevant she has become and is clutching at straws. The lack of engagement is because of her thoughtless spending behaviour during lockdown and the fact the her content is unrelateable and quite frankly very dull !

I see she has applied some bronzer so her face is now orange and not grey !
Init and saying how people will wanna spend on experiences not things, not before they’ve cleared their 3+ months of mortgage arrears holiday hun, people are being declined remortgages & other credit products as a result of having taken one 😬

Reactions: 3