Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the bedding looks like it needs a hot wash in some Ariel. I also thought the table cloth looked suspiciously like the bed sheet ....
I thought that too!!!

The bedding on the line in the background is 100% hiding a pile of scruffy shite in the garden they can't be arsed to clear away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sheets strike again!
I actually agree with some of the points she’s making, although it didn’t continue in the comments?! But why doesn’t Dan&I tell her she looks ridiculous in the photo?! And she’s pulled a muscle from all the exertion ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree somewhat but I'm also wondering ...she shops at the farmers market and would have us believe lives on fruit and veg ...she also has an expensive bike that she rides every day apparently....so in reference to the points she raised and with her having access to the above she is bigger than ever..how ?

• Heart
Her point about socio-economic status is true...however what I don't know is how true it is when you have moved socio-economic status. It's a hard pill to swallow coming from someone from a community who jumps or shuns anybody who decides to change their weight through their own choice.
So many times I have seen loads of plus size bloggers treat people who are plus size and want to lose weight as lepers. Surely that's no different to what Callie is talking about?
Just a tad hypocritical.

Reactions: 4
I agree somewhat but I'm also wondering ...she shops at the farmers market and would have us believe lives on fruit and veg ...she also has an expensive bike that she rides every day apparently....so in reference to the points she raised and with her having access to the above she is bigger than ever..how ?
I guess because she’s ‘trying’ to make better choices. But trying doesn’t necessarily result in weight loss. There has to be a focus, if weight loss is what you are wanting to achieve and for the majority that try it’s not easy. Getting a bike alone and shopping at the farmers market won’t get you those results. If losing weight was easy, there would be fewer people battling the pounds. I feel for her as it obviously is an issue that she battles with. I think she needs to readdress the balance on her posts, ultimately she made her name as a plus size influencer and theres nothing with that. Seems as though she’s trying to re invent herself but the sticking point is that she still is plus size, again nothing wrong with that but be true to your brand. Go back to what you did well, inspiring people to be positive about their body shape.

Reactions: 3
Not saying I'm a messy eater but whenever I eat a charcuterie board on my table, the crumbs from the crackers and breadsticks go everywhere so I always wipe it down after. I highly doubt those sheets went in the wash and suspect they went back on the bed, crumbs and all.

I find it so hard with Callie sometimes, she goes from being super happy to being super depressed, I think she could do with someone to talk to if she doesn't talk to Dan&I.

There are parts of today's post I agree with and parts that I do not. She wants to have her cake and eat it too..it's fine for plus sized bloggers to go to the gym but they better not be going with any intention to get fit and lose weight..very weird!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
'The risks of losing weight out way the benefits ' ...a sentence from her podcast with Dr Joshua ...

#really ???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
'The risks of losing weight out way the benefits ' ...a sentence from her podcast with Dr Joshua ...

#really ???
... And this is why i don't care for some of these, i think they call them, 'medical influencers'.

He has a thread on here and i've stated i think he's problematic... the PS community treat him as some kind of GOD and as such he panders to his fan base.

Why on earth did he himself go on a weight loss journey if the risks outweigh the benefits?

Reactions: 2