Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah how cheeky for her to say that she wasn’t going to be on much only to post her ads 😂

Reactions: 3
How can you do a minute longvideo ad and at no point mention anything about the product, what it tastes like, who would enjoy it, etc.

I don’t understand how you can get paid for a video of you eating salami and pouring something into a glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She basically ran away because people rightly said she had no content, didn’t wash her clothes and was begging for a holiday.

I don’t think ‘Granch’ will stay long, I think she’s only brought him down to London so people give her some sympathy whilst she lives in London and goes to the farmer’s market in London with her husband, in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So many questions...why has she left her bedsheets hanging on the line?! Or left the table cloth un-ironed? Things like that annoy me probably more than they should, it’s just not very professional. But don’t worry we made a lovely anti pasti eg put some salami on a plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OF COURSE she’s described it as ‘delicious’. She only knows that adjective or ‘chefs kisses’ to describe food and drink. Proper foodie is our Cal.

Reactions: 6
So many questions...why has she left her bedsheets hanging on the line?! Or left the table cloth un-ironed? Things like that annoy me probably more than they should, it’s just not very professional. But don’t worry we made a lovely anti pasti eg put some salami on a plate 😂
who DOESNT want a bedsheet whacking them in the back when they’re trying to eat an amazing charcuterie board themselves 🤣.

I also noticed how the filter applied made the sheets look white but they just looked grubby

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah another crap ad for a product she's never used or mentioned before. So sick of these losers trying to con people. And they fall for it! Said it before and I'll say it again, get a job Callie you tax dodging phoney!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Such a terrible advert! I like the normal Disaronno so I was waiting for her to say what it tasted like, what was different about it etc but we got none of that.
She’s not famous or stylish enough that just her drinking it is enough to convince people to go out and buy it, surely!

Reactions: 7
What bright spark ( I use that term loosely in reference to these two jokers! )thought Amaretto goes with salami ?!!
Bit like drinking Baileys with a curry ! Just doesn't work ...horrific #ad !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What bright spark ( I use that term loosely in reference to these two jokers! )thought Amaretto goes with salami ?!!
Bit like drinking Baileys with a curry ! Just doesn't work ...horrific #ad !
I just went through the sensation of having baileys with a curry and now I feel a bit sick.

they probably don’t know because you can’t get salami from the farmer’s market

• Sick
It was prob hiding Granch in the hammock! as I noticed he didn't get any salami and farmers market carrots. Or a glass of white stuff that taste like duck knows what but app is good with a cherry in it! I swear to God I was waiting for her to do a shot putting it in her mouth and felt like vomming! Luckily we was spared but still had to watch her munching on tit which is equally vom inducing.

What exactly does that bloody cherry add to the equation? It's not like it's sliced so the flavour is released. The whole thing smacks of her trying to be 'extra' and God knows what. Why she couldn't sit down, try it and then describe what Dan and I thought about it is beyond me. I'm more inclined to buy the cherry...I didn't realise it was such a good drinks stirrer

• Haha
I tell you one of my pet peeves. And this girl does it A LOT. When influencers and the like say the phrases such as 'I'm going to switch out' or 'switch up' or 'swap out' and also instead of saying 'I think...' they say 'I feel like....'
Its like they've put an Instagram filter on the way they speak. Just STOP IT. YOU CAN JUST SAY 'SWAP' AND 'THINK'

What exactly does that bloody cherry add to the equation? It's not like it's sliced so the flavour is released. The whole thing smacks of her trying to be 'extra' and God knows what. Why she couldn't sit down, try it and then describe what Dan and I thought about it is beyond me. I'm more inclined to buy the cherry...I didn't realise it was such a good drinks stirrer
Yes completely agree the cherry really pissed me off 😂😂

I'm guessing we are all excited for the next creative offering that is due any day soon ... #cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen the ad. Do they think that we don't look at the details? The unironed tablecloth doesn't look rustic, it looks lazy and scruffy. The off white bedsheet doesn't look like a romantic backdrop, it looks like you are hiding Granch in the hammock. I would never drink a liqueur with antipasti... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just seen the ad. Do they think that we don't look at the details? The unironed tablecloth doesn't look rustic, it looks lazy and scruffy. The off white bedsheet doesn't look like a romantic backdrop, it looks like you are hiding Granch in the hammock. I would never drink a liqueur with antipasti... 🤢
All of the bedding looks like it needs a hot wash in some Ariel. I also thought the table cloth looked suspiciously like the bed sheet ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4