Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably donates to her local food bank but I find when people post about the good they’re doing for others it’s a bit distasteful. I’d honestly be sickened with her if she actually recorded herself donating to a food bank, it just sort of makes it look like she’s doing it for content, and when it’s for an AD she’s actually being paid and it’s her neighbour but a food bank for real people in poverty seems really distasteful for her to share so I suspect she won’t be sharing herself helping or donating. A lot of local places have done what the government should be doing and I believe she’s shared a few which I think is good.
Guaranteed if she was donating we would know about it ! They are all quick to point out what generous giving souls they are in between begging for freebies and engagement!

And that was her second massive box of sweets...what a pity that rather than stuffing her face again she didn't go and donate that too help with feeding some children over half term.

Reactions: 7
I’m not speculating on what they do / don’t do for charity, but can’t help but feel that now is really not the time to post any food related freebies? Or if the brand insists you do, they should match your box with one for a food bank so you can say. It’s just a bit uncomfortable to watch in the current climate, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not speculating on what they do / don’t do for charity, but can’t help but feel that now is really not the time to post any food related freebies? Or if the brand insists you do, they should match your box with one for a food bank so you can say. It’s just a bit uncomfortable to watch in the current climate, imo.
Absolutely agree ...the inconsistencies in her posting says to me she really doesn't care or put much thought into what she does...

Child hood poverty one day then the next she stuffing her face with sweets which let's be really honest she really doesn't need to be eating...

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree ...the inconsistencies in her posting says to me she really doesn't care or put much thought into what she does...

Child hood poverty one day then the next she stuffing her face with sweets which let's be really honest she really doesn't need to be eating...
I think you are spot on. She is inconsistent with her posts because she doesn’t know who she is or what she actually stands for. It’s all about how she can get paid. She posts randomly about current issues because she knows it will be expected but there is never anything of substance. Posting boxes of freebie sweets when she’s just been posting about food poverty is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
I imagine Dan&I was fuming😄
I'm afraid the more she moans about being a victim the more REAL trolls will be attracted.

Reactions: 3
I imagine Dan&I was fuming😄
I'm afraid the more she moans about being a victim the more REAL trolls will be attracted.
She's her own worst enemy! Can't expect to post about child food poverty in one breath and then be sat scoffing sweets the next and not be called out on it ...it's moronic behavior tbh and she really can't be that stupid surely not to see how it comes across?

Reactions: 4
I thought she had said she needed to get her lenses put into them or maybe I misheard
I think she got some anti scratch or something added to them but I'm sure she waffled on about fact she hadn't had an eye test in 8 years and when she went nothing had changed with her eyes ??....the new glasses look weird on her...shape is wrong for her round face.

She's her own worst enemy! Can't expect to post about child food poverty in one breath and then be sat scoffing sweets the next and not be called out on it ...it's moronic behavior tbh and she really can't be that stupid surely not to see how it comes across?
I disagree though I admittedly didn't see the post. But surely she's allowed to spend her money on whatever she wants and eat whatever she wants. She's raising the profile of the FSM fiasco so that can only be a good thing.... Goes off to check her Insta to make sure my point is valid 🙌🤪

Reactions: 1
I like her glasses. What she means is you can go to TK maxx, buy some designer frames (they have just plain glass in them) then an optician will put your prescription lenses into them, instead of buying the frames from your optician. I've done it for years, it's a cheap way of getting designer glasses (they are £££s in opticians).

I got to say that video about the laser hair Device was probably one of the most informative videos she’s ever done about a product she is trying to flog ....actually answered the questions people asked and came across well

Reactions: 1
Except I'm struggling to work out how as a plus size you are able to zap the backs of your legs using the method she described? We don't all have Dan&I's who have spare 45 mins to zap our legs from behind on a regular basis !

Also cost ...£300 - £500 ... in current climate I would suggest that for most this is a pricey and unnecessary luxury !

Last edited:
I will never understand the thing with showing us her skincare routine when her skin looks awful

Reactions: 6
Except I'm struggling to work out how as a plus size you are able to zap the backs of your legs using the method she described? We don't all have Dan&I's who have spare 45 mins to zap our legs from behind on a regular basis !

Also cost ...£300 - £500 ... in current climate I would suggest that for most this is a pricey and unnecessary luxury !
Yeah it’s a bit pricy!!

Yes you've half killed your plant...no its not necessary to post endlessly about it...yes you can go and purchase another ...no you don't need to beg on your stories for a freebie ...her content is soo pointless and dull !

• Haha
Genuine question here: what does callie mean about it being difficult to do bikini line when plus size? Surely it's the same as shaving or whatever, in terms of reaching it? I actually have an IPL machine and it does work a treat. I doubt she's kept on top of the routine from what she's describing.