Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention in the blurb with her in the shop to say that TKMaxx gave her the money to buy all the gifts !!
I wonder if she got paid for that post then cos obv she got the gifts for free but she gave them away and our Callie wouldn’t do anything for free.
During that whole video she sounded uncomfortable and like she didn’t even believe what she was saying herself.

Reactions: 5
Lol she literally said in her AD where she was given the money to buy tit... that she prefers giving to receiving lol.

Every day she is posting ads for gifted crap etc or begging for freebies, who is she trying to kid?!

Also if Tattle didn’t exist this is the type of thing I might post directly on Callie’s IG. Even though I’m just expressing my opinion and not saying anything about her looks, I’m sure my comment would upset her. Maybe if she reads here again (hope she doesn’t tbh) she should consider that.

Reactions: 4
Also she been tarting herself round so many different face creams of late there’s no way you could take her review seriously. She should be using it for at least a month and then writing an honest review, but can’t do that as more brands to flog...

Reactions: 7
Everyday is a new ad (ridiculously done). Nothing else to offer, she's a joke of an influencer.

Pretty sure when she used the moisture surge the other day she had the audacity to say it wasn't an ad but lo and behold today there's an ad about said moisture surge...she's just a liar!

Has anyone noticed as well she gets hardly any engagement on her posts? She only has 35 comments on the awful TK max ad and 1500 odd likes
Is that not a bit rubbish for someone who has 249k followers?

I wish there was somewhere available to report some of these so called influencers that repeatedly lie to and mislead their audience...brands like Clinque should not be aligning themselves with influencers like her that have no integrity.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed as well she gets hardly any engagement on her posts? She only has 35 comments on the awful TK max ad and 1500 odd likes
It's so damn boring. Most people don't follow her to get crappy ads, especially at the moment.

Reactions: 3
I think that's because people are tired of her constantly flogging stuff ...even her lunch today...why is there a need to post a #ad for her half eaten bagel! Ridiculous

• Haha
Wasn’t that the reason she gave for not volunteering during? Pretty grim she’s out now for #sponcon
She is fake. Her followers are just potential coin grabbing opportunities for her. Why does she even have a following she’s so bland, just ad after ad after ad🧐

No doubt she’ll post a story crying about it or moan about it they always do when they get low engagement. “No one is being shown my posts it’s just so annoying” no no, they probably are bein shown it but aren’t interested in her dull robotic content

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is fake. Her followers are just potential coin grabbing opportunities for her. Why does she even have a following she’s so bland, just ad after ad after ad🧐

No doubt she’ll post a story crying about it or moan about it they always do when they get low engagement. “No one is being shown my posts it’s just so annoying” no no, they probably are bein shown it but aren’t interested in her dull robotic content
She usually throws in the occasional pity party post / woe is me that gets her engagement back up again...we must be due one soon !!

I wish there was somewhere available to report some of these so called influencers that repeatedly lie to and mislead their audience...brands like Clinque should not be aligning themselves with influencers like her that have no integrity.
The ASA might be interested if enough people report?

That foundation she is wearing is not the right shade!!

And who orders in lunch ffs so relatable.

Reactions: 1
How do you go about reporting to ASA ?
Super easy, literally just screenshot the ad, then go onto their page and say you want to make a complaint. It then takes you through a form that takes less than 5 minutes to complete. I’ve found they’re a bit hit and miss about replying though

Reactions: 4
Like you said, it is an awful #ad so why would people like it or comment 😂 a lot of influencers complain about lack of engagement and blame ThE aLgOriThM but really it’s because they’re boring 💁‍♀️

That latest ‘dewy’ look is awful, she looks greasy and the foundation is caked on. The only thing I’ve been influenced to do is not buy any of those products

What’s the point of advertising products from TK Maxx? The stuff changes every week, and varies from store to store. There’s every possibility the stuff she’s showed us won’t be in our local one. It’s all still over priced crap in there anyway. You can do much better in Matalan or Home Bargains

Giving your neighbours some freebies you got paid to buy is a new form of cheap, Callie

• Wow
Reactions: 8