Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s talk about food poverty while showing a picture of a ridiculous amount of food 🥴
And not just any old food, food that’s been decanted into expensive kilner jars, labels and placed on an expensive shelf...all of which she’s at pains to tell us is from the farmers market....and yes sandwiched between two ads for some load of old crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is what annoys most about Callie. So preachy, to the point of being smug, but fails to realise she’s a massive part of the problem

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering what Callie is actually doing to help those in poverty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's proves time and again that she post's for the sake of it rather than because she genuinely has read up and understands what the cause is. Both this picture and the one of her ridiculous shelf full of jars of food was ill judged in the context of what she was posting about...children going hungry. She really isn't very bright is she .....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That post wtf?! Here’s an idea Callie, instead of sitting around at home sharing political views sandwiched between ads for crap and I’ll judged memes, why not volunteer your time at a food bank, or with a homeless charity? Or if you don’t feel up to going out put all those ‘chefs kisses’ cooking skills to use and contact an outreach support charity and offer to cook or bake for them? There’s plenty out there and they all need support, especially at the moment. Can guarantee that’s do a hell of a lot more to help your mental health than selling your soul to the highest bidder and pushing out crap content for a few pounds. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Did I understand that correctly? Instead of supporting local she imported a box of sweets from Turkey?

Reactions: 1
Did I understand that correctly? Instead of supporting local she imported a box of sweets from Turkey?
No - its a small UK based company called SnackSuprise, you pay a monthly subscription and get a box of snacks from a mystery country each month :) I have been getting them for a few months they are good!

Reactions: 4
No - its a small UK based company called SnackSuprise, you pay a monthly subscription and get a box of snacks from a mystery country each month :) I have been getting them for a few months they are good!
I wasn't sure so thanks for clarification...they polished off that last box quick!

Reactions: 3
Oh look all those children will have no lunches over the holidays but look at this giant box of junk food Dan&I are going to scoff. What the actual fuckery. I’ve not watched all her story yet but I hope she’s not keeping it ALL 🤯

Reactions: 10
It absolutely shits me to tears when influencers post about politics and wanting to help people but do absolutely NOTHING to help people! She could do SO much with her platform! But no let’s eat sweets on the channel and post a couple of political rants

Reactions: 10
It absolutely shits me to tears when influencers post about politics and wanting to help people but do absolutely NOTHING to help people! She could do SO much with her platform! But no let’s eat sweets on the channel and post a couple of political rants
She probably donates to her local food bank but I find when people post about the good they’re doing for others it’s a bit distasteful. I’d honestly be sickened with her if she actually recorded herself donating to a food bank, it just sort of makes it look like she’s doing it for content, and when it’s for an AD she’s actually being paid and it’s her neighbour but a food bank for real people in poverty seems really distasteful for her to share so I suspect she won’t be sharing herself helping or donating. A lot of local places have done what the government should be doing and I believe she’s shared a few which I think is good.

Did anyone see the live? What were the horrible comments she was getting? ‘Distasteful video in the current climate’ etc??

• Wow