Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point her #ads should be having a normal life break inbetween them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So ironic how only a few days ago she was posting about poverty and the fact that so many kids and families will go hungry , but has been posting food and gorging her fat face on it non stop ever since. Her face genuinely looks like a pigs. Oink oink callie
C6312BA0-3308-4876-B6D5-839A6845A8B1.png

Reactions: 3
So over all the faux life is jolly shite she posts ...doesn't take an idiot to know she wouldn't be sat drinking #ad freebie hot chocolate in her damp cold garden if she wasn't being paid too ...

.Read the room Callie , people are losing their jobs and struggling to feed their children..how about you take your #ad paid for over priced Waitrose shite and stick it up Dan&Is smug freeloader backside!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean it doesn't matter what she looks like tbh it's grotesque to be advertising free food in the current climate of FSM and widening inequality, and a second lockdown extending that suffering. She shares a lot of performative allyship stuff online but clearly isn't comprehending any of it to apply these learnings to her actual life, she should feed back to the brands re these sorts of campaigns and ask for donations to be made to XYZ, if they don't want to donate product (as I think it's frozen...?) then donate cash or resource. It's not even a nice to have, it's the only way to make these sorts of campaigns remotely palatable in the current climate tbh so should be mandatory?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ooft bit naughty and sneaky there Cal! Using the ad pics and even describing the ad meals in the description will increase engagement on the original ad.

Reactions: 2
Ooft bit naughty and sneaky there Cal! Using the ad pics and even describing the ad meals in the description will increase engagement on the original ad.
Literally came on to say that. I was thinking surely this has to be an AD then scrolled down of course it was!! She’s actually laughable. Would have maybe been a nice post if not for the AD

• Angry
Reactions: 6
why has Callie stopped comments on her last post? I went to write something in agreement and couldn't as posts are stopped :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ahh so yesterday’s trip out was an AD ... course it was!
She's a disgrace ...the active wear ( which won't see the light of day again) are only available in the smaller sizes in the UK ( irony being if hers hadn't been gifted she wouldn't have a set as she is a 4xl and they are only available here in 2xl) ...so rather than saying no to advertising them for that reason she took the money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not Callie related, but does anyone follow Rosie Jasmine? She asked for feedback over ads as she doesn't get many likes for them and then complained about the feedback. It just reminded me of Callie as her whole feed seems to be ads. She was moaning about how hard it is to create content and the it takes a second to like an ad and that helps her produce content, etc. I can't remember if Callie has ever moaned about people not liking her ads?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not Callie related, but does anyone follow Rosie Jasmine? She asked for feedback over ads as she doesn't get many likes for them and then complained about the feedback. It just reminded me of Callie as her whole feed seems to be ads. She was moaning about how hard it is to create content and the it takes a second to like an ad and that helps her produce content, etc. I can't remember if Callie has ever moaned about people not liking her ads?
Of course, it's off-topic but...

Omg, I've just had a peep and gosh her responses are pathetic/desperate?

She doesn't even have that many followers... Maybe she should consider a Christmas temp job?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course, it's off-topic but...

Omg, I've just had a peep and gosh her responses are pathetic/desperate?

She doesn't even have that many followers... Maybe she should consider a Christmas temp job?
I've only just started following her and quite liked that she actually posted about fashion, as a lot of these bloggers/instagramers don't anymore.
I don't think she's come across well.

Note she is also wearing the same vest top she was sweaty in yesterday 🤮 ..she always looks grubby tbf !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ahh so yesterday’s trip out was an AD ... course it was!
Imagine living life literally for Instagram? How sad! Nothing is even real anymore. She always uses that Come Dine With Me thing and it’s so ironic as it literally is about her😂

new thread title suggestion😂 “"Dear Lord, what a sad little life Callie, your whole life is an AD"

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg how bleeping cringe is that AD for Sky? “What vows would you make to yourself?” Oh duck the duck off Callie. She talks such absolute tit.

She’s now added TV critic to her list of things she’s trying to be- travel blogger, fashion blogger, food blogger 🙄

I’m embarrassed for her

• Haha