Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she might have been referring to low hanging stomachs making it harder to get to bikini line area ?

Genuine question here: what does callie mean about it being difficult to do bikini line when plus size? Surely it's the same as shaving or whatever, in terms of reaching it? I actually have an IPL machine and it does work a treat. I doubt she's kept on top of the routine from what she's describing.
Well, when you’re bigger, a belly and thicker arms means you can’t see what youre reaching for. I just hope for the best ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would still love to know how she manages to zap the backs of her legs from top to bottom as described in her #ad post ...she's either incredibly flexible or she's lying?

Thread name suggestion:

I’m Callie, gimme all the freebies, not doing adverts gives me the heebie-jeebies

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, when you’re bigger, a belly and thicker arms means you can’t see what youre reaching for. I just hope for the best ...
Thanks @Hannahchoo, I get that, I just mean as opposed to shaving - I thought it must be the same amount of 'reaching' whether it's IPL or a razor, however big or small you are. guess it depends whether you're more worried about zapping or cutting the wrong bit!

Reactions: 3
Considering she doesn’t work and is able bodied I don’t think sorting her wardrobe is that much of an achievement! Well done for doing a giveaway but she could definitely include the Moet!! Wonder if we will ever see her in the Moira Rose feather outfit?

• Heart
Considering she doesn’t work and is able bodied I don’t think sorting her wardrobe is that much of an achievement! Well done for doing a giveaway but she could definitely include the Moet!! Wonder if we will ever see her in the Moira Rose feather outfit?
I thought exactly the same!

Giving away freebies...how noble of her!!! She could take the champagne out of the box and give it away !! She's only giving the skin care away because she's been called out on the fact she switches brands constantly depending on who is paying her that particular week !

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone else feels the same but this giveaway feels half-hearted. It’s like she’s doing it for appearances. Just to keep her viewers sweet. If she was really interested in giving back to her following, she’d DM/Email those same brands who always send her free stuff, and tell them she’s like to arrange a giveaway and if they’d be willing to give some stuff for it. This just feels like she’s just giving away something as a quick thought? Feels this way to me.

Not sure Dan&I is the wisest choice to try and trick with willie sausages ! 1, because he's not terribly bright and 2 because he will do as he is told and play along with her ...veggie sausages are veggie sausages..absolutely no point pretending they look or taste like meat !

So glad she recovered from her fall to continue filming another tit #ad ...well done Callie your a leg end !!

Nothing worse than people that lie when they are being paid to promote something! His face told the whole story as did his are they chicken comment ! He knew straight away they weren't meat ! ..and talking with their mouths full of food 🤮

Last edited:
There’s literally children starving in this country!! These pair do not need gifted food! She could still have advertised the product and said she’s donating to a foodbank or told the company no. Sat there eating with her smug ‘I’m getting paid face’. Delicious.

That announcement of the ad really wound me up...
Just like between tv shows/break in tv show. Skip by if they are of no interest
Hun, my problem was you never doing an ad. My problem was that you never declared it correctly so this childish response to being called out proves (to me at least) you knew you were being deceptive and sneaky with them.

Oh and calling sausages little willies ffs how, how daft

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That announcement of the ad really wound me up...
Just like between tv shows/break in tv show. Skip by if they are of no interest
Hun, my problem was you never doing an ad. My problem was that you never declared it correctly so this childish response to being called out proves (to me at least) you knew you were being deceptive and sneaky with them.

Oh and calling sausages little willies ffs how, how daft
Deceptive and sneaky are definitely the words for her ...I still remember the bottle of something she was flogging where she had incorporated #ad information in tiny writing on the front of the bottle so it blended in with the product blurb ...very very sneaky and deceptive and deliberately done!!

Yeah, it's a bit cringe that these influencers are being gifted food, now more than ever.

No doubt it will be the Christmas grub soon.

Reactions: 6