Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she’s taken some time out to look after herself. I don’t know if she will be able to get over tattle though. When she said farmers market she said it like she said it to troll us cos she knows what we’ve said about it 😂

Reactions: 5
Any one else think it was all smug and too jolly !?!

Farmers market! Lol ! Still not gotten over being a pretentious prick eh Callie !

"And oh dear we only have the hob"...er noo you have an expensive pizza oven in your garden !

She likes to throw her council estate beginnings in there every so often to show she’s “down to earth” - kills me 🤣

I’m glad she’s taken some time out to look after herself. I don’t know if she will be able to get over tattle though. When she said farmers market she said it like she said it to troll us cos she knows what we’ve said about it 😂
Yeah 100% a troll for us 😂!! I love it when bloggers troll “troll” sites! 😉

I do think she looks nice and her hair looks gorgeous. I really think if she made more of an effort every day to get washed / properly dressed it would help her mental health. I know myself that on days where I don’t shower / dress properly (when working at home!) I feel like a sloth and I’m less productive.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes 100% saying hello to us Tattlers there with the farmers market wink 🤣🤣
Some things I noticed: Sitting upright on a chair, clean clothes, fresh make up and hair, forced picture with Dan&I.
I would say she was raging that her oven broke when she was having a poor me Insta break. It meant she couldn’t mention that her oven packed it in and ask for recommendations for a great electrics shop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good on her tbh, she looks a lot happier & healthier for taking a break. Hopefully the time out has been refreshing and she’ll be a bit more of a normal girl again and less of an influenza grabby.

Reactions: 3
I'm not entirely sure what she was taking a break from as it's not like she's had a tit ton of work coming in to need to take a break.

Although typically the attention-seeking silence post outburst was expected - no doubt her DM's are full of, 'are you alright hun?'

I wonder how many takes the 'farmer's market' story took.

Reactions: 7
I found it ring completely hollow and she was hating every minute of it. Someone’s told her to get back to work, to dress up, she had a scripted list of things to say. But she seemed totally forced and unhappy to me.

And clearly talking about food is part of her content, but she seems nervous mentioning it- if she’s struggling with her food then her mental health will be better keeping it private until she’s in a better head space.

Whoever isgivingherasvice is doing her a disservice and should be helping her find a happier way to get along.

Reactions: 4
For the first time in a long time I’ll say that callie actually looked lovely, hair looked fresh, makeup was beautifully applied, she wasn’t wearing the same old black moo moo dress that’s a million years old and she actually looked pleasant. Her little swipe with the ‘farmers market’ comment made me roll my eyes though. Truly if Instagram and tattle are affecting her mental health THAT bad you would Absolutely change jobs but our Callie loves the free stuff too much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also how much make up does she have (no doubt none of it bought be her) that she needs a those drawers to store it all...absolutely ridiculous, then all she wears is that lipstick....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How hideously cheap and nasty do her labelled boxes look !

How do you just not know what is in a unit ? How the hell does the rest of the world manage without labelled drawers!

Reactions: 2
It looks tit, I can’t even be polite or think what a good idea....I don’t even have OCD but those labels are setting me off. It looks like it belongs in a shed

Reactions: 1
Sweet potato toast?! Callie hun 2019 called it wants it’s food fad back

Also wasn’t the whole point of sweet potato ‘toast’ that you cooked it in the toaster?! Surely that’s just fried sweet potato slices

Reactions: 3