Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Callie has deleted the post about tattle. I have a feeling it didn’t go the way she wanted it to go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oo out of interest, which way did you think she wanted it to go?! Genuine question!
Not the original commenter but if you go back a few pages quite a few new members joined off the back of it, which always happens and illustrates what a total disconnect influencers have from actual society / their audience? Like with the current climate it is increasingly harder to accept that brands are gifting them a 1%er lifestyle they’re disingenuously presenting to us as their own, of course people want a safe haven to speak about that & that’s why tattle appeals. But they’ll always make out as if it’s some hotbed of hate, like an ISIS recruitment forum, because their lifestyle depends on people not waking up to this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve been a follower of Callies for quite a long time but I muted her stories a while ago as I was sick of the constant ads and begging. Thought she’d been quiet so came on here for a nosey and wow! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not the original commenter but if you go back a few pages quite a few new members joined off the back of it, which always happens and illustrates what a total disconnect influencers have from actual society / their audience? Like with the current climate it is increasingly harder to accept that brands are gifting them a 1%er lifestyle they’re disingenuously presenting to us as their own, of course people want a safe haven to speak about that & that’s why tattle appeals. But they’ll always make out as if it’s some hotbed of hate, like an ISIS recruitment forum, because their lifestyle depends on people not waking up to this tit.
Exactly what I was going to say except you explained it so much better than I ever could have haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought she had ads this week that we were all gonna tear into. Or did the brands see that post and pull out? Is that why it was taken down

Reactions: 3
I thought she had ads this week that we were all gonna tear into. Or did the brands see that post and pull out? Is that why it was taken down
Maybe the brands saw the post, came here to have a read and realised that people see how fake she is now?

Reactions: 3
Dan&I is on a break too. His ladylove deserves ALL his attention.

Reactions: 1
I'm wondering if they have gone away on a well deserved 🙄 holiday ! Lets face it she has had an exhausting 6 months, riding her bike, visiting the farmers market and filming her blockbuster #ads for icecream and liqueurs ...oh and the very memorable makeup tutorials...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if they have gone away on a well deserved 🙄 holiday ! Lets face it she has had an exhausting 6 months, riding her bike, visiting the farmers market and filming her blockbuster #ads for icecream and liqueurs ...oh and the very memorable makeup tutorials...🙄
They only holiday for content and when it's free. There is absolutely no chance that's what they are doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Callie has been complete radio silence on IG since deleting the post? Mentally, I hope he is okay. I am wondering if she actually received some backlash and/or realised directing people to Tattle wasn't a wise idea. I wouldn't be surprised if her management said to remove it.

Reactions: 5
I saw one of her 'reels' pop up on instagram, not sure how recent it was.
Her other page the confidence corner also has a video on the main grid from last week where the other girl in the weird hat talks about online trolls and what's happened to Callie with another guest.

Reactions: 2
I saw one of her 'reels' pop up on instagram, not sure how recent it was.
Her other page the confidence corner also has a video on the main grid from last week where the other girl in the weird hat talks about online trolls and what's happened to Callie with another guest.
That was the worst live chat I'd had the misfortune to watch in a long time....the over use of the word like was beyond ridiculous by both of them ...what Lauren also failed to address was the vast majority of the criticism on here of her best friend was fact and based on what she had posted for the world to comment on ! The fact that her bragging and beggy content back fired on her is her issue ..hopefully she's taking some time off to do some much needed self reflection!!

Reactions: 4