Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is super petty but do her eyebrows annoy anyone else? I have really fine light eyebrows so I am partial to a strong brow but they just look wild?! Anyone else or just me?
Callie’s eyebrows are one million times better than Curvy Roamer’s. Next to her, anyone’s eyebrows would look fantastic.
Also, Callie sharing the link to the Sali Hughes article— major eye roll 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone defending Callie can jump over to the race thread. I take it quite personally when people come on here and sing her praises and talk about how she’s not that bad. This is not the thread for it. Callie is a sell out and won’t do anything unless there’s a dollar sign attached to it.

Rave*

Something that amazed me when Callie shared our comments was the fact she’d gone all the way back to page 1, yet didn’t think to share any of the more reasoned arguments over the influencing industry or HER crappy ad declaration, not even anything to do with how ridiculous it is that she’s selling £10k holidays. Because she clearly doesn’t want people thinking about that stuff? She knows it’s true.

Yes the fat shaming tit is gross & tbh I don’t like it but you get told off for thread moderation if you call it out. I don’t personally comment on appearance (excluding clothes or being dirty), but it’s so easy to call the masses to your defence when you show those types of comments.

Wanting to exist reproach free when you grow such a huge audience is bizarre. Danielle has been tweeting this week about tattle / people leaving comments on her posts, and she GETS it? No one should leave tit at her metaphorical front door but she admits if she does that job & has a platform so large, people are going to chat about it. Callie isn’t as smart and Dan is even dimmer so I imagine the pair of them struggle to cobble together one (1) singular cohesive thought but duck me grow up and stop whinging.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed on another thread (itsthefergusons) that in every post they would say "Jen (the marriage wrecker).... " Because when itsthefergusons moan about tattle and screenshot posts from here they would never select the ones that mentioned her being a marriage wrecker or him cheating on his pregnant wife. Point being they only screenshot what they think they can use to shame tattle, not themselves 😂😂😂

• Haha
I noticed on another thread (itsthefergusons) that in every post they would say "Jen (the marriage wrecker).... " Because when itsthefergusons moan about tattle and screenshot posts from here they would never select the ones that mentioned her being a marriage wrecker or him cheating on his pregnant wife. Point being they only screenshot what they think they can use to shame tattle, not themselves 😂😂😂
Is that why the ex won’t let him see the daughter much oh wow

• Wow
Reactions: 2
At the end of the day if you really liked a Tv programme for example and then it started getting more and more ridiculous and loads of ad breaks then you would have every right to vent your frustrations
I see it no different with Callie. As someone said before the majority of us are on this thread cos at one point we enjoyed her content but are disappointed she’s sold out.
About the content she shared from the site some of it was harsh, but most was genuine criticism about Ads and not ‘trolling’
Wonder if the ASA would see our comments about her undeclared ADs as trolling 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Callie’s eyebrows are one million times better than Curvy Roamer’s. Next to her, anyone’s eyebrows would look fantastic.
Also, Callie sharing the link to the Sali Hughes article— major eye roll 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh my god soo glad I'm not the only one who thinks her brows are just rank ! Why haven't her friends or family said to her how awful they look ! Callie as her best friend surely must look at them and think I need to say something?!

And lols to the trolling article! We can all twist things to suit our agenda but in Callies case the facts remain, and the fact she is selective with what she chooses to share in her woe is me posts shows her lack of any integrity !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Clearly the ‘troll’ break hit the bank balance as she can’t afford to put the heating on in the office 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And she's clearly saving on her electricity by not bothering to iron anything...the napkins and the tablecloth ?! Seriously take some pride in what you are being paid to #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The un-ironed napkins were the first thing I saw, reminded me of the last and she did when she used an in-ironed bedsheet as a table cloth....

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused. Plus size clothing, plus sized (expensive) travel and now furniture influencer?

But hey, it’s over £1500 on 6(!!) chairs, so why wouldn’t you? 🙄

I wonder how many of her readers/followers/people she’s supposed to be influencing could afford chairs at £280 and £235 a pop?

Rather than just focusing on the freebies you’re getting, know your audience Callie.

• Haha
I’m so confused. Plus size clothing, plus sized (expensive) travel and now furniture influencer?

I wonder how many of her readers/followers/people she’s supposed to be influencing could afford chairs at £280 and £235 a pop?

Rather than just focusing on the freebies you’re getting, know your audience Callie.
And this is why she gets soo much stick on here ! Absolute willfully ignorant to the fact that so many people are struggling to make ends meet let alone buying ridiculously over priced furniture...she really needs to take a serious look at what her purpose is because tbh her break away from social media appears to have taught her nothing.

• Heart

Not defending Callie here but I do blame the brands for this, it’s dumb and lazy on their part, of course she’ll take a £2k freebie it’s their bread and butter at the end of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️ Brands should be expecting (ergo measuring) return on investment (ROI) on these campaigns, and tbh they should do their research beforehand and look at her audience’s composition and think - are plus size women 18-25, or 26-35 our target audience? Are they able or keen to buy this at the mo? Tbh even ask her to show similar in kind campaign performance, it’s a bizarre partnership that doesn’t gel with any of her other content? The problem is a lot don’t, clearly, especially with small or old school marketing departments who are used to ATL marketing and are suddenly being told digital is the future go go go. They’ll just slap a load of tit on Insta, or ask the only young person how to go viral on TikTok, and pray. We’ve all seen wank campaigns (FOD and AXA, pretty much FOD and anything) that leave a really bad impression of the brand, this is another one 😂

They learn over time, though. It’s why everyone stopped getting gifted £40k kitchens from smallish businesses, restaurants stopped entertaining that lot, etc etc, they realised bleeping nobody is buying the goods as a result 😂

• Heart
Could I also add as another observation...shouldn't it have been Callie sat in one of the chairs and not her husband? I have my doubts as to the suitability of those chairs and a plus size bottom fitting in them ...once again I'm sensing she is being less than honest in how she is selling these products to her mostly plus size audience

Reactions: 4
“Head to my grid to see how I styled them indoor for winter”

shoves chair in corner

“that’ll do”

ffs Callie, at least try! How is that work? I just do not get it.

• Haha
Not defending Callie here but I do blame the brands for this, it’s dumb and lazy on their part,
I don’t, I put the blame squarely on Callie and her not knowing her audience. It’s her decision who she works for, what appears on her grid and what products she accepts for free to flog.

During a time when people have lost their jobs and are struggling to pay bills and their rent/mortgage, Callie decides that advertising 6 chairs at £1500+ that she got for free, would be a good idea 🙄 duck everyone else and their troubles because FREE STUFF 🥳

To me, it just says she has no idea what her ‘thing’ is on Insta anymore and that she’ll grab anything free that’s offered to her. Bit sad really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

You forgot (healthy) food blogger *Chef kisses*

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ffs Callie, at least try! How is that work? I just do not get it.
It’s not work, it’s putting the least amount of effort into it as she can get away with.

I wonder if she deleted her post about Tattle because she was worried that brands would come here to read and see how many have called her out on her lack of effort with her advertising and branded content? While there has been personal things posted about her, her laziness when it comes to her advertising and branded content is something that gets mentioned time after time.

You forgot (healthy) food blogger *Chef kisses*
Oh and ‘wild vegetable’ forager.

• Heart
Reactions: 5