Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sofie Hagen openly admits on her podcast that she loves a good bitching session.
I’ve seen several of the commenters on that post subtweet people too... Yet another thing they all want to be beyond reproach with.

I do hope her audience have come here and read the entire thread, including her sneakily declaring ads (the one where she marked Ad in a font so small on a cosmetics tube so looked like part of it??) and think twice about what tattle actually is. Yes there’s some absolutely dead fat patter but we can’t account for bad taste sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope some of them wander this way too and actually read what she has been upto since March ...might actually have some of them rethink their current opinion of her being " good and pure " ...

That ad she did where she included the #ad on the front of the tube so it looked like the blurb was shameful ...deliberately done and a huge part of why lots on here have called her integrity into question ..

Reactions: 7
I find it funny that most people on Tattle work for the NHS or Supermarkets or any other Key Worker role that have continued to provide a service these last few months! We are no low lifes. Most have kids or parents that need looking after, actual jobs to do.
But to these people all we do is sit in our dark den and troll people all day!

Reactions: 20
The funniest part of this whole mess to me is that this is the busiest Callie’s thread has been for ages, including some new posters! If she wanted to kill off this forum, that was not the way to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it funny that most people on Tattle work for the NHS or Supermarkets or any other Key Worker role that have continued to provide a service these last few months! We are no low lifes. Most have kids or parents that need looking after, actual jobs to do.
But to these people all we do is sit in our dark den and troll people all day!
Yes to this! All the ‘this is all they have’ rhetoric... actually, my life is probably a lot more demanding and fulfilling than someone who sits around on Instagram all day and begs for freebies but sure, hun, you have it your way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes to this! All the ‘this is all they have’ rhetoric... actually, my life is probably a lot more demanding and fulfilling than someone who sits around on Instagram all day and begs for freebies but sure, hun, you have it your way.
Having read tattle for various reasons the last few months, during lockdown and coming out of lock down, it is quite clear that pretty much everyone who contributes to all these threads are normal hard working people in what ever capacity that is. (NHS, Parent, Teacher, Tech, service industry the list goes on) i know i worked f**king hard these few months making sure people had money in their pockets and roofs over their heads all while making sure all my family where fed and watered and safe. I would have loved to have sat about for a few months organising my home and sunbathing. Not one influencer volunteered, for the young or old. Not one helped the NHS Support service, helped their local supermarket, delivery service. They all just sat there saying how much work they don't have. Funny how all the Ads have picked up. Well welcome to 2020, where if your life hasn't changed then did you really do Covid-19 properly?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The funniest part of this whole mess to me is that this is the busiest Callie’s thread has been for ages, including some new posters! If she wanted to kill off this forum, that was not the way to go.
It ALWAYS happens this way. The thing influencers can’t understand is, it’s possible to follow their content and even enjoy it but also have concerns about them & their industry or think they’re taking the piss? Or even just to lol at how naff a bit of content is, some of them are cringe af where they’ve obvs been given a script!

I’ve written here before that I’ve always really liked Callie as the only normal (non minted parents) girl amongst that set but something has really changed and it’s difficult to ignore? I’m truly sorry if she’s devastated by my comments on transparent and honest ad declaration, or when I thought it was bleeping obscene to be talking about mortgage holidays willy nilly - not only is she not a regulated financial adviser so shouldn’t be giving any one advice, but she was also showing off ££ purchases? This tit has real world implications for people and it’s okay that we don’t agree with it!

Reactions: 18
Really, Dan&I should encourage Callie to get some help for anxiety and depression. He shouldn't spending his time looking for a "hacker" even if it was his way of trying to be funny. The thing is he is willing to wait on her in exchange for the free holidays. I have no doubt that they are madly in love, that's amazing to see.

• Sad
Desperate Dan super hero! He's an enabler with the personality of a limp farmers market lettuce ...I doubt for one second he has the cahoonies to fight his way out of a paper bag without her permission let alone track down a hacker!

• Haha
The same thing happened with Sali Hughes thread. It exploded after she mentioned tattle... People coming forward saying that Sali had stalked their Facebook etc.

• Wow
Clearly she got her stats up for the week. Not bad for 3 mins work....

As someone who has lived in a larger body, it's the phoney image used to flog us all crap we don't need that gets my goat. It's hard being big. Very hard. You get tired doing simple things like walking or using stairs, you can't fit into most chairs that have arms, your thighs chafe, you sweat loads more - summer is a nightmare - and you get out of breath. I would have much more respect for her if she was more open and honest about that instead of pretending it's all gym workouts and farmers market veg. That would be an insta page I would actually engage with and relate to!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not surprised she deleted the post... Perhaps she realised sending people here wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Reactions: 9
I’m not saying she doesn’t feel all the things she said in that post. But it annoyed me how she signed it off with “iv got a few ads coming up this week that will give them something to talk about...” or some tit like that. It’s now obvs it wasn’t a this is what they are doing awareness post but a notice me, pity me, enhance with me because I want to make money from you or she wouldn’t have deleted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m not saying she doesn’t feel all the things she said in that post. But it annoyed me how she signed it off with “iv got a few ads coming up this week that will give them something to talk about...” or some tit like that. It’s now obvs it wasn’t a this is what they are doing awareness post but a notice me, pity me, enhance with me because I want to make money from you or she wouldn’t have deleted it.
I've no doubt that there was some element of truth in what she posted but she also has a high level of self awareness so very much knows what she is doing and what she needs to do to get a response. Her pity posts usually get her the attention she needs to up her engagement.

Reactions: 10
So new here - strangely brought here by Callie and Dan&I’s posts! Loved Callie for years but in the past 12 months I find myself being super grated by the sheer amount of entitlement, laziness and the fact her feed has lost all meaning. I found her from her blog and loved seeing the experiences of a fellow fattie travelling but now it’s all #AD this and “look at our stupid pointless pizza oven” that. It’s a shame because she used to actually be someone people could relate too and now she’s so desperate for free things and money that she’s possibly one of the most annoying people on Instagram (along with Danielle, George and a lesser known few).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So new here - strangely brought here by Callie and Dan&I’s posts! Loved Callie for years but in the past 12 months I find myself being super grated by the sheer amount of entitlement, laziness and the fact her feed has lost all meaning. I found her from her blog and loved seeing the experiences of a fellow fattie travelling but now it’s all #AD this and “look at our stupid pointless pizza oven” that. It’s a shame because she used to actually be someone people could relate too and now she’s so desperate for free things and money that she’s possibly one of the most annoying people on Instagram (along with Danielle, George and a lesser known few).
I’m actually crying that someone new has come and used Dan&I 😂😂 welcome to tattle you’ll fit in well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17