Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her post on another thread; The way she was posting I imagined there to be hundreds of threads....there's literally 2😂😅🤦🤷and from what I can see it's people pointing out actual concerns and voicing THEIR OPINIONS . Imagine blaming a website for all of your insecurities and problems. JUST UNPLUG stop being obsessed with Tattle and just live your life. People are always going to have an opinion and not everyone is going to like you. If you don't want to be in the public eye and receive free holidays and gifts JUST UNPLUG FROM SOCIAL MEDIA (but she won't because freebies YAY)

People are allowed to have an opinion, but just it doesn't match up to yours doesn't mean it's wrong or invalid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How many adjectives can you fit in one paragraph! Sometimes Callie fans less is more !

I find the "you are such a pure and good person" absolutely laughable !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People calling us losers who have no joy in their life 😂😂 I think it’s like someone else said all we are doing is voicing our opinions - it’s no different to just saying to your friend “oh did you see what X put on Instagram”

Reactions: 7
Some of the comments on the post are such a LOL.

I thought the first one was satire the first time I read it!
I bet they are on here, the lying two faced witches.

Saw her post on another thread; The way she was posting I imagined there to be hundreds of threads....there's literally 2😂😅🤦🤷and from what I can see it's people pointing out actual concerns and voicing THEIR OPINIONS . Imagine blaming a website for all of your insecurities and problems. JUST UNPLUG stop being obsessed with Tattle and just live your life. People are always going to have an opinion and not everyone is going to like you. If you don't want to be in the public eye and receive free holidays and gifts JUST UNPLUG FROM SOCIAL MEDIA (but she won't because freebies YAY)

People are allowed to have an opinion, but just it doesn't match up to yours doesn't mean it's wrong or invalid.
It’s called freedom of speech.

Reactions: 3
Anyone confirm what’s there to be jealous of?

it was the rolling out of her grandad for likes/content when it seemed sometimes he didn’t have a clue is what got me

Reactions: 11
I saw Callie's post shared on another thread. Callie and other influencers who complain about here need to grow a backbone. You put yourself in the public eye, knowingly, and then get upset when people talk about you. What do they think real celebrities do? Do they think they sit there reading forums? These influencers could never cope with real fame, they are so fragile. You can't shut down a gossip forum, this is no different than another platform, i.e. reddit, where people also gossip about influencers. For the most part, many comments on here are not about a person's looks - some about Callie's have been out of line but they are far and few. It is about their lack of ethics and disclosure when it comes to influencing. If they do not like it, they should step back. Callie said she had to BLOCK tattle from her phone... so she is so narcissistic, she kept coming here to read about herself even though it was hurting her and she had such little self-control, she had to block it. None of us are DM'ing her or commenting on her personal IG. Many of these influencers actively seek out what we are saying. If they don't like it, don't read it. Anyone that says they do not gossip or witch about other people is a liar. Callie has clearly had insecurity issues for years but is now blaming them on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The absolute arrogance of thinking this site could even possibly taken down, it makes me lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yay my thread title won *thanks family, management and Dan&I for the quality entertainment*

That sodding farmer haul. bleeping fingerling aubergine and purple shitting cauliflower all wrapped in brown paper. "oh yes I do this lovely cauliflower steak with goats cheese and harissa" OH. DO YOU CALLIE, DO YOU?? HOW WONDERFUL FOR YOU.
Why can't she just go to bleeping Aldi like the rest of us and get lovely plasticky flavourless vegetables, a ski suit and a set of diving flippers.

Oh we didnt do a lot this week, just some chores *crickets chirping*
Came here to congratulate this comment because I was LOLLING when Callie posted it. Never heard of the girl, only found her when searching tattle warriors on insta and it had me in stitches!

• Haha
Can anyone remember this is exactly what happened with Hannah Gale? She spoke about tattle and that people were telling her to ‘kill herself’ (they weren’t lol) just calling out her crappy attempt at content and awful ads. Same as Callie, wonder if she will delete her account now? She’d be better off doing it tbh... I bet HG is happier now
Hannah got called out for making a racist comment, not removing it, claiming it was because she ignores comments due to trolling, then she then went into hiding because of the backlash over her pathetic apology/excuse. She could’ve easily resolved the situation had she admitted fault and addressed the issue properly but she cried troll and vanished.
I find the tattle takedown discussions odd - do actors and actresses ask to take down reviews on IMDB or Metacritic? People have a right to critique and if it’s not being sent directly to them I don’t understand why they come looking for it, unless they’re all so narcissistic they just want to read about themselves whether good or bad (looking at you Mrs Grinch!)

Came here to congratulate this comment because I was LOLLING when Callie posted it. Never heard of the girl, only found her when searching tattle warriors on insta and it had me in stitches!
I’m glad you shared this actually because it means she went back to the start of the thread to print screen. The first half of the thread was a far more balanced criticism of influencers tbf and Callie’s shady ad deceleration, all of that criticism conveniently left off her insta post? I agree with her all the horrible fat shaming stuff is thoroughly unpleasant but they all portray tattle as a shithole and it’s really not. It’s like @Yel says, they largely hate that they’re being held to account after benefitting from a wholly unregulated industry for however many years.

Wonder if her sudden spurt in followers & engagement will encourage a craze of every btech british influencer sharing their tattle posts? Tbh all they do every time is drive up membership, Jack Monroe’s thread is more active than her actual Twitter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMFG.... that comment!!! 😂 Is that person for real? Going for a look on their profile now!
Wow! Just had a read. That girls captions and comments really make my head hurt! I can't tell if she's being serious half the time!

I would eat my own shoe before I listened to a word Sofie Hagen said, she is an absolute nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10