Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she is claiming she happened upon this site yesterday...I have no doubt she has been a frequent lurker here !

Reactions: 7
Glad she posted this thread to her grid and stories cause now I can come here to say sheā€™s another copy paste influencer who Iā€™ve been hate watching for a while šŸ˜Š Agree with most of what gets said here

Reactions: 9
She had the right idea with blocking the site and not looking. She CHOSE to look. As someone else stated: freedom of speech. I said it on another thread but if Tattle did close, thereā€™s no shortage of influencer gossip forums.

In my opinion tattle exists as a direct result of the shady influencing industry. It was all very boiled frogs with influencers, a LOT of people donā€™t fully understand the business mechanism behind gifts etc, and that *they* are the product as the audience and these influencers are simply sales reps. Back in the day they may have been showing you what they genuinely loved from New Look or ASOS, but now itā€™s very much paid advertising.

With young women entering IVAs at a greater rate than any other demographic you have to consider the impact of seeing this ā€œluxeā€ lifestyle imagery is having on young women tbh? Imo tattle is to call THAT tit out and speak about that, how it makes you feel and actually discuss the reality of it (itā€™s all gifted lol and an entirely unsustainable lifestyle for many) so you donā€™t feel like youā€™re going mad? We all have mental health issues yet our right to discuss what weā€™re being sold through dubious channels for the benefit of our mental health is less than her right to good mental health? Surely the solution is for us to chat about the crappy influencing industry here and her to not read it?

I know it must hurt being called out but also, you can do better? She didnā€™t include any of the comments about her shady ad declaration. Thereā€™s influencers who donā€™t have threads here because theyā€™re decent people, look at Daniā€™s thread itā€™s empty (apart from those same fat hate weirdos) because she is authentic and very transparent tbh? You canā€™t hate on that.

I appreciate tattle is many different things to many different people. There are threads I go to laugh, threads I chat tit about what Iā€™m up to in lock down, blah blah blah. Personally hate the fat shaming that goes on in plus threads, but have been warned about policing threads as itā€™s against Tattleā€™s rules, so I just click ignore on those contributors cos tbh theyā€™re not funny anyway?

Also CC @Yel as I know you love a legal threat šŸ˜‚ youā€™ve got hackers coming now hun, poor Dan isnā€™t doing much for his dopey reputation what the duck will a hacker do? A DDS attack? How early 00s of you šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can anyone remember this is exactly what happened with Hannah Gale? She spoke about tattle and that people were telling her to ā€˜kill herselfā€™ (they werenā€™t lol) just calling out her crappy attempt at content and awful ads. Same as Callie, wonder if she will delete her account now? Sheā€™d be better off doing it tbh... I bet HG is happier now

Sheā€™ll be sat on the sofa now in the same clothes sheā€™s had on all week, with greasy hair and face lapping up the engagement and new followers her and Dan&I have got and by the end of the week she will either do a new AD or post a cringe as duck video on their travel account fishing for a free trip somewhere... ā€œwe love travelling we just donā€™t like paying for it, Iā€™m fat give me a freebieā€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just find it baffling that they want tattle shut down as it's "damaging" to them (a tiny percentage of the population) but yet make there income from Instagram which has been proven to have devastating consequences for mental health to a huge proportion of the population. Maybe they should set up a petition to solve those issues? Oh wait, instagram makes them huge amounts of money. There is a reason forums like these exist, people are tired of social media platforms, and the people that thrive in an industry that is pretty awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just find it baffling that they want tattle shut down as it's "damaging" to them (a tiny percentage of the population) but yet make there income from Instagram which has been proven to have devastating consequences for mental health to a huge proportion of the population. Maybe they should set up a petition to solve those issues? Oh wait, instagram makes them huge amounts of money. There is a reason forums like these exist, people are tired of social media platforms, and the people that thrive in an industry that is pretty awful.

THIS X a MILLION

Yes and there was that poor schoolgirl who killed herself after looking at certain hashtags and content on Instagram, none of them called to shut down the whole of Instagram then did they?
I donā€™t agree with the overly personal comments on her weight so I just scroll past, she shouldnā€™t be searching the site out if she canā€™t handle it.

Reactions: 13
There it is!

Reactions: 4
She already knew Tattle Life though. I think it's how I arrived here first time šŸ˜„ , once she was moaning about it. Now it's all about the petition.

• Haha
I'm not surprised they want it shut down as it's the closest thing to accountability in the otherwise hugely unregulated social media adverts. The fact that tattle has got a strict set of rules legitimises it and makes it totally unlike the sinister dark Web that they try to influence people it is.

I am surprised that the pointless petition only has 50'000 signatures seeing as it should have 50'000'000 with all the influencers that have shared it. Maybe they're outing how they aren't that influential šŸ˜‚. We allowed the petition to grow by having threads on here discussing it. Also it was setup by some nobody account that was trolling (in the actual sense of targeting someone on their feed) for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not surprised they want it shut down as it's the closest thing to accountability in the otherwise hugely unregulated social media adverts. The fact that tattle has got a strict set of rules legitimises it and makes it totally unlike the sinister dark Web that they try to influence people it is.

I am surprised that the pointless petition only has 50'000 signatures seeing as it should have 50'000'000 with all the influencers that have shared it. Maybe they're outing how they aren't that influential šŸ˜‚. We allowed the petition to grow by having threads on here discussing it. Also it was setup by some nobody account that was trolling (in the actual sense of targeting someone on their feed) for attention.
Thought this about the jealous comments - we are their audiences, why would we be jealous? Theyā€™re meant to be advertising things we want to buy? šŸ„“ Are they suggesting that their audience canā€™t actually afford what theyā€™re flogging because isnā€™t that... really bad for business?!

Also tbh sorry to be savage but Iā€™d argue they couldnā€™t afford it either if they were mere weeks into lock down talking about a mortgage holiday after showing us tens of thousands of pounds in holidays? šŸ„“ Hun get ur emergency fund sorted x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Dan is now looking for a hacker to help him ffs šŸ™„šŸ™„
No need to hack Dan, pop over to Jack Monroe-you'll find her on twitter and Insta and You Tube, have a word with her. You can join forces with her, she is taking us to court... And we can't bloody wait!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Callie šŸ‘‹šŸ¼ I donā€™t care what you look like, what weight you are, what your hair or clothes are like etc. I do care that you donā€™t declare ads properly, you will sell anything if you are paid enough and seem to want zero accountability while you do it. If you must read this take the comments on board and sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24