Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old arguments in the comments - that we’re all unhappy in our own lives, or (gasp!) jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've never properly read Callie's thread here but I saw her insta post about the site.

The thing i find frustrating is that influencers like Callie are trying to sell us their 'perfect' lives and using it as a way to advertise to us and make money from us and they don't get that people just don't want to be lied to like that.

She's admitting in that post that people here are right and her insta feed is a lie (I've not seen stuff about her mental health like that before!) But instead of getting upset and angry that she's being called out, why not just be honest!! I would respect people more for admitting they're not perfect, even if that's not what gets the ad money.

Edit: I've had a proper look at her feed and it shows how little I read the captions because she does mention her anxiety a lot. But I still feel all those beautiful pictures are dishonest and clearly don't reflect her reality. I have anxiety and depression too and I see that beautifully curated feed and feel even worse that my life doesn't look like that when clearly hers doesn't really either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It was wrong for the person to send her the thread, nobody needs to see a thread about themselves, there’s no way that person thought they were doing the right thing.
Eye roll moment with the Tattle petition though. Get your life & job off Instagram if you can’t handle public opinion and criticism. Surely that is outweighed by the freebies and why she’s in the job she’s in.

Reactions: 17
I have no problem with people being plus size however the issue i have is that they portray being plus size as a walk in the park when in reality that is probably not the case. Callie and others like her would be so more relateable if they posted about the struggles they and many other plus size people face. They make it seem like their life is easy and doesn't have any struggles when in reality thats far from the truth. I wish they would just be real and admit that probably are not as active and don't eat as healthy as they portray on social media. She can live her life however she wants but at least be truthful about the life you live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yellow fairy, in Callies defence she has mentioned soo many times that she struggles with her food. And the fact that she knows that her size can effect her health, she’s been health conscious for a while now and has spoken about it a lot!
Just curious, What kind of honesty are you expecting? That she physically shows her over eating? That would be the last thing someone with -an ED could do, I know exactly how she feels. I could never show myself eating large amounts of bad food because ED’s make you feel ashamed /guilty that’s why it’s common to do it in secret...
Just something to consider

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Never heard of this gal til today. Just wanted show solidarity to my fellow tattlers! It’s always so fun when influencers start passing their lame little petition around as though that will ever override freedom of speech, thought and opinion 😂

Cheers, ladies! 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi to anyone new here from Callie’s insta post where she’s carefully chosen the comments to show... no one has ever said anything nasty about her grandfather, only said that she was using him!

Reactions: 18
Oh wow over 2000 comments on callies post, good on her now she’s got engagement galore for the next week at least. I love the way she said we made fun of her granch, quite the opposite Callie. She is a horrible horrible woman that’s done a poor me woe is me post looking for attention.

Reactions: 14
The complete meltdown post she's put on today, if you don't want people to respond don't put a fake life on the internet

Reactions: 7
If she was swanning around on her paid trips she wouldn’t be giving two shits what we wrote. This is all for sympathy votes because she stupidly put all her eggs in one basket, and now won’t admit that she can’t make a living as an influencer.

Callie, when you read this. If working as an influencer isn’t for you, find another job that’s fulfilling and private, and better for your mental health. Being an influencer is a toxic profession, and that’s why we are here speaking about the reality of what we see behind the bullshit lies. You chose, the money or your mental health. I’m not being cruel, just honest.

Reactions: 15
Hi all! First time on this thread and don't have much to say other than: why do these influencers think these pages should be taken down lmao? You're creating content for entertainment. This means it can be critiqued. Do they think documentary critics are breaking the law/are bad humans?

Don't want public critique, then don't be in public ???

Hi all! First time on this thread and don't have much to say other than: why do these influencers think these pages should be taken down lmao? You're creating content for entertainment. This means it can be critiqued. Do they think documentary critics are breaking the law/are bad humans?

Don't want public critique, then don't be in public ???

I say all this as a long time follower of Callie's. I don't pay enough attention to have anything to critique but there would be nothing wrong with critiquing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh wow over 2000 comments on callies post, good on her now she’s got engagement galore for the next week at least. I love the way she said we made fun of her granch, quite the opposite Callie. She is a horrible horrible woman that’s done a poor me woe is me post looking for attention.
I thought Granch was lovely and nobody said anything horrible about him.

• Heart
I’ve popped over to here from another thread. I don’t mind Callie she’s inconsequential to me - sometimes I look at her stories sometimes I skip. However, she’s portrayed this wonderful life for years. (A bit like Mrs Grinch) peppered with anxiety comments. Showing that life has afforded her things she may not have been able to do previously. So much so she gave up her well paid, secure job for it. The covid but her on the arse. That’s not our fault. If she can’t create content in the climate then this really isn’t the job for her.
I have no issue with her being plus size, her marriage, her granch any of it. But I’m getting really fed up of all these influenzers screaming troll to get their engagement up whilst hypocritically doing ads for readly for the gossip mags, or pod casts, etc etc it’s the same bloody thing. DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR THREADS ABOUT YOURSELF it’s called morbid curiosity for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Internet and the likes you get are not a therapy. Surely Callie should see someone. She got stuck in her teenage insecurities although she is in her thirties now. The critics of so-called no life people in a forum wouldn't hit her so hard if she was a confident well grounded adult not lying to herself and other people she doesn't even know. She's not depressed because of tattle life. She is probably depressed because she doesn't seem to have other goals in life than travelling 'for free' (which she can't do at the moment) and getting pampered all the time and somehow her life is empty. Followed her for a while, I feel no sympathy for her, not anymore. As for Dan&I very mature comments about virtually punching a tattler🤣🤣🤣

I seen that Danie V posted something about her engagement figures being low. Well Callie's were probably the same. Like all these instahuns, they crave attention, whether that be negative or positive. Oh what is the the best way to increase engagement? Throw the mental health card.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s funny on two counts.
1. If I didn’t perform up to standard at my job I would be hauled in and told just that. I missed this, I lack drive and enthusiasm, I am forgetting how we do my job. You know all those things. They would be brought up and I would be reminded of my role.
2. Have these influencers never sat down and had a good old witch about anyone in their lives? Never made a comment on how someone looks, what they are wearing, what they do? Or have they never pulled up a work college or friend/family that have done something they don’t agree with or that’s wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 16