Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted at the way she’s using her grandfather for content. Just taking the piss out of him in her pretentious ‘I live in London‘ manner. Also, everything is ‘delicious’ find a new bloody adjective!!
I agree. I don’t like the way she films him without him knowing. It seems like the only reasons she’s brought him down to London is to show that she’s busy doing something but that makes no sense as all her content is ads anyway. She’s lazy and showing off a life she couldn’t maintain If not for the freebies (which is true of most influencers and is the big problem with them. People go into debt trying to live like these morons and these morons can only manage it because they’re getting it for free).

She tries so hard to be something she isn’t and it’s clear to anyone that she’s got no direction bar begging for freebies.

Reactions: 10
I’m disgusted at the way she’s using her grandfather for content. Just taking the piss out of him in her pretentious ‘I live in London‘ manner. Also, everything is ‘delicious’ find a new bloody adjective!!
Yeah and "listen how he speaks with his (thick) Welsh accent" like she's a proper Londoner.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her accent is quite Welsh and un-London like to born and bred Londoners so I don’t know who she thinks she is. Obviously he’s going to have a strong welsh accent when the man is form wales

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess i don't know why Waitrose are sending 'influencers' a bunch of picnic bits.

I mean it's food and it's going to be bought - I just don't get it.

It's lovely that her granch is staying with her, but you could barely even see the food received as it was out of shot.

Reactions: 5
She's been recycling a lot of old stuff recently because she has no interest in creating new content unless it's to flog something via an #ad.

Reactions: 7
I swear I’ve seen that sunflower picture approximately 30 times!!! She’s phoning it in hard these days.
I’m wondering now if she’s wheeled in Granch just for the sake of content. There’s only so much Dan&i in the hammock / cooking / driving to the farmers market content people can take.

Reactions: 9
I swear I’ve seen that sunflower picture approximately 30 times!!! She’s phoning it in hard these days.
I’m wondering now if she’s wheeled in Granch just for the sake of content. There’s only so much Dan&i in the hammock / cooking / driving to the farmers market content people can take.
I’m sick of 🌻🌻🌻 all over Instagram 😳

Reactions: 2