Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the whole ‘Granch’ thing is getting so boring now. He seems lovely but why does every single story have to include him

Reactions: 11
God the whole ‘Granch’ thing is getting so boring now. He seems lovely but why does every single story have to include him
Because she’s got nothing else of interest, only ads....and as you say, wheel him out now and again if you must but not every story, her engagement must have risen because of him so now the poor old bloke is being peddled at every opportunity (unlike her bike)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because she’s got nothing else of interest, only ads....and as you say, wheel him out now and again if you must but not every story, her engagement must have risen because of him so now the poor old bloke is being peddled at every opportunity (unlike her bike)
Unlike her bike 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone please tell how how she is working with Clinique with a shiny face like that. Also, the brows...

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for her ...only difference at the end of that was she looked a sweaty mess and the eyebrows are horrific...really think she needs to majorly rethink what she is doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Callie Thorpe single handedly standing up for those less fortunate in the world, but will support brands that test on animals 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 9
News article she has posted ... apparently she is a promoter of body positive confidence again...

She has not posted anything remotely body positive throughout the whole of lockdown so how in good conscience can she sit there and say all of that? The only thing she has promoted is her ability to purchase unnecessary items and beg for freebies.

Reactions: 4
I see she was on bbc London news earlier talking about the supposed lack of mental health support for plus size people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
News article she has posted ... apparently she is a promoter of body positive confidence again...

She has not posted anything remotely body positive throughout the whole of lockdown so how in good conscience can she sit there and say all of that? The only thing she has promoted is her ability to purchase unnecessary items and beg for freebies.
Can't pass up a BBC segment I suppose!

Also I'm surprised she showed off all the fast food places near her and not the farmer's market which she regularly talks about shopping from.

I couldn't believe how overweight she looked on the BBC segment. She looked so uncomfortable and swollen. She's usually quite good with the flattering angles but there's no hiding from the BBC camera!

Reactions: 3
The orange dress, no bra and matching orange lipstick did her absolutely no favours and I'm not sure what Lauren had on her head !

The Granch content is doing my nut in... she doesn’t need to film their every interaction and half the time she’s just putting words in his mouth! ‘Did I do well? Are you proud of me?’ What else is he supposed to say other than yes?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she thinks she can pull off the no makeup look and thinks that wearing a bright lip will make it okay... it really doesn’t... if you’re going to wear a bright lip and a bright dress at least wear some nice makeup. She looked like a hot sweaty mess. I’m saying this because she had no problem in doing a sponsored ad with beauty pie I think it was but does a tv show and doesn’t bother wearing any... she’s literally all about that 💰 and doesn’t care what she sells

Reactions: 1