Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do ANYTHING herself??

Her hair does not suit her at all. Her face is too round that the hair stops super short of looking like a bob

Jesus Christ I’ve just watched that St Tropez video.... hideous! Piss poor camera work and her voice over is so stiff, you can tell she’s sat on her arse on the sofa reading it from a script like a robot! She struggles making her bed or showering on a daily basis, I highly doubt she uses fake tan in her beauty routine 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
I love her new hair I think she looked really beautiful when she'd got ready to go out.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ I’ve just watched that St Tropez video.... hideous! Piss poor camera work and her voice over is so stiff, you can tell she’s sat on her arse on the sofa reading it from a script like a robot! She struggles making her bed or showering on a daily basis, I highly doubt she uses fake tan in her beauty routine 🤔🤔
Au contraire not a routine its a 'Ritual'🙄

another pouncy misuse of a word to add to her list of pretentiousness!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another day another #ad ...and yes sneaky is definitely the word ...she is becoming more and more disingenuous..

Reactions: 8
The way she is with her grandad feels like she’s almost looking for extra attention of ‘ look what I’m doing’

Reactions: 6
I think family ties are a bit lacking with both Callie and Dan&I, so her stepping in and looking after her grandad probably feels to her (and in the context of her family more generally) like a really big deal, which is probably why she’s showing him so much.

I genuinely do think she’s doing a good thing and wouldn’t take that away from her, but I don’t think she knows how to do it without getting validation from the internet.

She makes me laugh..oh what’s that Granch? *Granch has clearly never seen the item before* OH YEAH IT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT. She’s a dirty little beg, just lolloping around in bed until her free groceries from Waitrose no less show up. Granch must wonder what she does for work.

Then Granch wants people to know you can get a huge quiche for a quid in Iceland. Yeah, I’m sure someone as health conscious as Callie and Dan&i has never ever shopped in Iceland 😉. Also, Dan isn’t really small, he is small compared to Callie but he’s quite chunky himself

Reactions: 10
She makes me laugh..oh what’s that Granch? *Granch has clearly never seen the item before* OH YEAH IT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT. She’s a dirty little beg, just lolloping around in bed until her free groceries from Waitrose no less show up. Granch must wonder what she does for work.

Then Granch wants people to know you can get a huge quiche for a quid in Iceland. Yeah, I’m sure someone as health conscious as Callie and Dan&i has never ever shopped in Iceland 😉. Also, Dan isn’t really small, he is small compared to Callie but he’s quite chunky himself
She's obviously a feeder 😂

Reactions: 1

He put on a lot of weight and not in good way.😂

I’m disgusted at the way she’s using her grandfather for content. Just taking the piss out of him in her pretentious ‘I live in London‘ manner. Also, everything is ‘delicious’ find a new bloody adjective!!

When she said Granch likes olives and he said he’d never had them before 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7