Callie Thorpe #2 Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more bothered by her shortening anniversary to Anni than I probably should be

If she uses the word foraged again...... Rage
Picking them from a bush at the side of the road is not foraging....can’t she just say pick like normal people
Also that hairdo...ok straight, not good with a wave it’s a terrible length

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Stephanie? She’s so desperate to sell anything I almost respect that she’s still going despite getting no where with it 😂 She’s definitely hoping a brand PR sees her comments and gets in touch.
She is always in everyone’s business. Just stick to yourself and worry about nobody else. Now she’s ripping off other tik tok people on her insta reels 😒.

Is that how much it costs !!?? I swipe on through because I can't bear her fake insincere voice....Seriously she needs to get a grip! How is that any different from using a razor? You still have to be able to reach certain harder to reach areas with that contraption or does it magically lengthen your arms too ?
I did not even think of this!
And as for the feeling insecure because she’s bigger. People don’t wax you out in public and they must see all sorts of bodies. I’ve been to loads of different waxing salons over the years, both at my largest and smallest and have never been made to feel insecure. It is clear to anyone that she has no content bar ads. Even the food she makes is all sponsored. She really would vanish if insta stopped being a thing, she has nothing to fall back on

Reactions: 2
She is always in everyone’s business. Just stick to yourself and worry about nobody else. Now she’s ripping off other tik tok people on her insta reels 😒.

I did not even think of this!
And as for the feeling insecure because she’s bigger. People don’t wax you out in public and they must see all sorts of bodies. I’ve been to loads of different waxing salons over the years, both at my largest and smallest and have never been made to feel insecure. It is clear to anyone that she has no content bar ads. Even the food she makes is all sponsored. She really would vanish if insta stopped being a thing, she has nothing to fall back on
She can fall back onto her ‘gifted’ hammock 😂

• Haha
I loathe that she plays the bigger person card in order to justify the flogging of unnecessary contraptions...

So today's #ad ..unnecessary steamer / Dan&I toy ...hilarious really considering she blatantly irons nothing !!

• Haha
I loathe that she plays the bigger person card in order to justify the flogging of unnecessary contraptions...

So today's #ad ..unnecessary steamer Dan&I toy ...hilarious really considering she blatantly irons nothing !!
It’s so annoying. ‘Because I’m plus size... here is some useless (expensive!) tat I’m being paid to flog’. And you can’t criticise her because then she’ll say you’re being fat phobic!

She needs to be pulled up on it all but is quick to justify or ignore which is what happened recently with her awful fake tan ad ...and anyone who challenges her is quickly trolled by her vacuous sheep following.

Reactions: 4
Whenever I shave my legs, I use a mirror. I’ve got a corner bath with a seat built in and I use the mirror to check behind my knees and to see the bits I can’t see (eg the backs of my thighs/the high sides). I don’t need it but anything for an easy life! I guarantee she will never ever use it

Reactions: 1
It’s so annoying. ‘Because I’m plus size... here is some useless (expensive!) tat I’m being paid to flog’. And you can’t criticise her because then she’ll say you’re being fat phobic!
What would be much more useful and empowering would be her doing a series of videos with a local salon about getting various beauty treatments when you're plus size and what to expect, etc. Not feed into people's insecurities about it for an ad.

Reactions: 8
What would be much more useful and empowering would be her doing a series of videos with a local salon about getting various beauty treatments when you're plus size and what to expect, etc. Not feed into people's insecurities about it for an ad.
This is a very good idea. I was going to say ‘it’s the same for everyone’ but then realised when I first started getting treatments, I’d have loved for someone to say this is what you should expect, regardless of size but it’s true, sometimes, as a larger person you feel more insecure.
I bet anything she will start begging for local treatments so she can do this but then that would actually take some effort from her

She doesn't do that though - she doesn't say anything negative incase it stops the freebies coming her way. The same with all the freebie holidays she has been on, would have been an ideal opportunity for her to paint an honest picture of travelling at her size but that would involve honesty and as we know that is in short supply with her since she sold out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She doesn't do that though - she doesn't say anything negative incase it stops the freebies coming her way. The same with all the freebie holidays she has been on, would have been an ideal opportunity for her to paint an honest picture of travelling at her size but that would involve honesty and as we know that is in short supply with her since she sold out.
I always remember her saying that there were people literally pointing and laughing at her when they went to Asia. But she talked about it once and then it never got mentioned again. What an opportunity to be like "yeah it hurt but it hasn't stopped me travelling and it shouldn't stop you either". Instead everything gets glamourised and made out to be a breeze.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I always remember her saying that there were people literally pointing and laughing at her when they went to Asia. But she talked about it once and then it never got mentioned again. What an opportunity to be like "yeah it hurt but it hasn't stopped me travelling and it shouldn't stop you either". Instead everything gets glamourised and made out to be a breeze.
I remember this too. She said they went to a waterfall and people were laughing at her and once someone poked her fat.

• Wow
It's cultural and they have no filter.
Yep, my friend lived in Hong Kong for a bit. Shes 5’8 and a size 10/12, she walked into a shop and they basically ushered her out and said ‘no fatty sizes!’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her feet look completely flat. There’s no definition to her feet or ankles, that has to be uncomfortable.

Imagine going out for romantic meal and taking photos the whole time....
🤣 Everybody needs to know how extraordinary their life is.

Dan&I used the steamer (although she writes SHE won't iron any more like she's used to), he made the jam and the Victoria sponge cake. What else?🤣

Last edited: