Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationship isn't struggling. If my relationship was struggling, me and my partner wouldn't sit there and film ourselves moaning about it to then broadcast to the world. It's all for views just like everything else.
I genuinely do think their relationship is struggling though because Caitlin is a neurotic, narcissistic control freak (tbh she always has been) but this has probably ramped up since Oakley was born. I can see that she probs has an extremely different parenting style to Leah. But yeh the videos were definitely set up in a way to get views as ever

Reactions: 12
I also find it weird that they’ve decided to carry each others babies like why didn’t Leah just use her own egg to carry, anyways yeh the point is their relationship is a complete fraud and they’re deciding to bring another kid into the world purely for attention and views. They’ve turned the comments off on that TT video because even their own fans were asking about their relationship!!
I'm guessing it's so they're both technically linked to the baby.
Caitlins egg, but it was Leahs body that grew and birthed him 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do get why the couples do that.
Camilla and Julie are the same.

Reactions: 5
What I find odd is that now they're using a new donor, neither baby will be linked to each other. And obviously this doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of families, but it just feels like bad planning and that they cared more about it being a "part of them" than the kids as people in themselves.

I also don't understand why they didn't do BOTH their egg retrievals prior to any embryo transfers, so that everything was sort of ready to go whenever they decided to try for a second. Then Leah wouldn't be facing all the hormones etc just a few months postpartum.

Reactions: 17
That makes sense. Thanks for explaining that, apols if that has been mentioned in previous threads! (No idea who Camilla and Julie are😂)

Reactions: 1
What I find odd is that now they're using a new donor, neither baby will be linked to each other. And obviously this doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of families, but it just feels like bad planning and that they cared more about it being a "part of them" than the kids as people in themselves.

I also don't understand why they didn't do BOTH their egg retrievals prior to any embryo transfers, so that everything was sort of ready to go whenever they decided to try for a second. Then Leah wouldn't be facing all the hormones etc just a few months postpartum.
Yeah, so I think personally in this case for me, I'd use the same egg instead so the kids are at least half related if the doner was different!
But I guess that's a personal choice 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They was never going to use the same donor. Yet more lies for content. The donor used for Oakley had similar features to Leah so that he'll hopefully resemble both of them. So when its Leahs egg, they want the donor to resemble Caitlin for the same reasons. They mentioned it a long time ago.

Reactions: 12
Their relationship isn't struggling. If my relationship was struggling, me and my partner wouldn't sit there and film ourselves moaning about it to then broadcast to the world. It's all for views just like everything else.
yeah I’m not sure how much I believe their relationship was struggling, it could’ve just been for content and to seem relatable after having a baby. But neither of them have work to go to, both can feed baby, they have things pretty easy

I dunno I reckon they'll end up saying leah will carry the second baby too using caitlins eggs just so both kids with be biologically related to each other 😶🌫

Reactions: 6
For fucks sake, another thing to tick off her mental health bingo card
I don’t believe anything she says after literally pretending to need a wheelchair then it just disappearing 😂
What? She pretended to need a wheelchair? I've scrolled back to Feb on their tiktok but I'm not sure I can put myself through more torture.
I hate people who fake needing mobility aids, sure disabilities can be dynamic and some days she might not need a wheelchair but if she did it for the views then that is so messed up

What? She pretended to need a wheelchair? I've scrolled back to Feb on their tiktok but I'm not sure I can put myself through more torture.
I hate people who fake needing mobility aids, sure disabilities can be dynamic and some days she might not need a wheelchair but if she did it for the views then that is so messed up

I think I've done this right with the link, but I put screenshots on the last thread about it

Also, remember they said they were getting a Doula for the baby one they were born. What ever come of that?

Reactions: 1

I think I've done this right with the link, but I put screenshots on the last thread about it

Also, remember they said they were getting a Doula for the baby one they were born. What ever come of that?
Thanks for sharing that link, all I can say is yiiiiikes, also what was with that long ass caption "I just want to be treated normally, the same as everyone else, if I wasn't using a wheelchair I wouldn't be getting special treatment, and I felt soooo bad for everyone else because I was getting to skip the queue"
She just sounded so preachy and fake

Reactions: 9
There was a comment on that video asking why Caitlin always pulls away from Leah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came here to ask the same 🤔

I honestly think it’s just purely for attention now. She’s mentioned it sooo many times but not actually divulged anything. U ok hun?
Probably that Leah was getting more attention than her with being pregnant so she had to create/ exaggerate a crisis

• Haha
Caitlin said she had to give her mum CPR because she stopped breathing, she said it on her Instagram stories at the time. I’m not a fan of her at all but that is definitely traumatic

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.