Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Caitlin posted that video about how OCD impacts her and she has to touch the door handle on both sides or something but in that Muffin Man video, she very clearly flings the door open and doesn’t give it a second thought about having to touch the other side lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Leah was on live then and all you could hear was crazy eyes off camera making comments and butting in. She really has to have some attention

Reactions: 6
I don't follow them that closely, Caitlin gives me the creeps too much. But is Leah still breastfeeding? Only reason I'm asking is because a fertility clinic wouldn't even consider starting treatment if she is still feeding. It's normally recommended to wait until it's either stopped completely or significantly cut down to only a couple of feeds a day.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what it is? They posted the video 21 hours ago but don’t particularly want to watch

Reactions: 2
How come theyve gone for a new one does anyone know?
I think he said he wasn't available or he'd stopped donating.
I think they are only allowed to father so many children I think 🤔 not 100% sure though

Reactions: 4
I just find it odd that they are already planning to have another baby even though Oakley is about five months old at the most and they were apparently having relationship problem as well. Is it Caitlin going to be pregnant or will it be Leah again?

Reactions: 15
I just find it odd that they are already planning to have another baby even though Oakley is about five months old at the most and they were apparently having relationship problem as well. Is it Caitlin going to be pregnant or will it be Leah again?
They said they’re hoping to do Leah’s egg collection next month but get pregnant at a later date, though who knows if they’re just saying that.. it sounds so soon to be pumping in a ton of hormones after Leah had Oakley just 4/5 months ago😮

Reactions: 8
They said they’re hoping to do Leah’s egg collection next month but get pregnant at a later date, though who knows if they’re just saying that.. it sounds so soon to be pumping in a ton of hormones after Leah had Oakley just 4/5 months ago😮
It feels far too soon to be having another one, especially as they should be enjoying the baby that they have now. I do wonder what will happen to Oakley when they get baby number two. I can see Caitlin not being as interested in him if the second was a girl for some reason. I do feel as if this baby is for tiktok especially as they need something to make people watch their videos especially as they don't show Oakley online.

Reactions: 11
Yeh as someone said she absolutely shouldn’t be doing that if she’s still breastfeeding? Childbirth takes extremely long to recover from physically (even if you look/feel “fine” your body still changes SO much) but of course selfish cow Caitlin has to be pregnant asap to get as much attention as she possibly can🙄

Reactions: 6
I think it’s so sad that they are already thinking about baby no 2 when Oakley is still so small.

Reactions: 12
To me people having babies close together isn't really a big issue. The fact these two have openly said their relationship is struggling yet they want another baby however is bizarre to me.

Reactions: 23
To me people having babies close together isn't really a big issue. The fact these two have openly said their relationship is struggling yet they want another baby however is bizarre to me.
I also find it weird that they’ve decided to carry each others babies like why didn’t Leah just use her own egg to carry, anyways yeh the point is their relationship is a complete fraud and they’re deciding to bring another kid into the world purely for attention and views. They’ve turned the comments off on that TT video because even their own fans were asking about their relationship!!

Reactions: 11
Their relationship isn't struggling. If my relationship was struggling, me and my partner wouldn't sit there and film ourselves moaning about it to then broadcast to the world. It's all for views just like everything else.

Reactions: 9
Their relationship isn't struggling. If my relationship was struggling, me and my partner wouldn't sit there and film ourselves moaning about it to then broadcast to the world. It's all for views just like everything else.
I wouldn't put it past tiktokers these days tho to share if it is struggling because they share everything else

Reactions: 3
The relationship struggles was probably for views and attention. They also probably thought it would make them feel relatable or whatever. Maybe even thought it'd spark new content and new viewers

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.