Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this content meant to be aimed at exactly ?? Neither of them have worked a proper job in how long? (Or ever - have they actually worked?!)
Caitlin can clean the fuckin house if Leah’s been with Oakley all day?
They’re both extremely lucky and privileged to be able to care for their baby full time
Bizarre girls the pair of them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What annoys me most about their content is the fact that younger women (lesbians/bi women) will look up to them as a high profile same sex couple, and potentially think all this is normal in a relationship when it just isn't. That latest reel, the "when I haven't cleaned the house" one, as well as being BS because of the reasons gimm3more stated, actually shows a pretty unhealthy relationship "norm", implying the other will be mad because the house is messy. And that's not okay? Like as a woman married to a woman I want younger people to see healthy, functioning relationships built on respect and love and I don't believe this one is at all, but because they got tiktok famous they're now held as a paragon of wlw relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What annoys me most about their content is the fact that younger women (lesbians/bi women) will look up to them as a high profile same sex couple, and potentially think all this is normal in a relationship when it just isn't. That latest reel, the "when I haven't cleaned the house" one, as well as being BS because of the reasons gimm3more stated, actually shows a pretty unhealthy relationship "norm", implying the other will be mad because the house is messy. And that's not okay? Like as a woman married to a woman I want younger people to see healthy, functioning relationships built on respect and love and I don't believe this one is at all, but because they got tiktok famous they're now held as a paragon of wlw relationships
Yes normally I’m not one for classing online creators as “role models” - normally I think that is unfair to put that burden on people when it’s up to young people’s/teenager’s parents or guardians to monitor who their kids are looking to online - but realistically these two know exactly who they’re targeting their content to and tbh from the start their relationship comes across as extremely unhealthy. Mostly on Caitlin’s part. God help their poor son

Reactions: 7
oh my god are they pregnant again? with their latest reel saying a baby girl in August?

Reactions: 4
They’re so immature - Caitlin is prob now feeling jealous she hasn’t experienced pregnancy/giving birth so has stamped her feet because it’s her turn now!

how they can say having Oakley has impacted on their relationship in one breath And then talk about getting pregnant again so soon in another is baffling!

Reactions: 17
Can't believe what I've just watched. They want another child now? They were having relationship problems just two weeks ago. Their son is still learning to hold his own head up and they're already looking for the next content.

God it's grim.

They seem to think that not showing their sons face exonerates them from any criticism around exposing him to social media but I'm sorry, he is the sole subject of their entire content now and if they don't think their actions and attitude now aren't going to cause him major issues in the future, they are ridiculously naive.

Reactions: 22
oh my god are they pregnant again? with their latest reel saying a baby girl in August?
No it said they saw a psychic and she said that Oakley will have a sister soon and something exciting is happening in August
So no not pregnant and not having a baby in august (thank god)

Completely forgot about these two so I had a look to see what they were up to. Jesus Christ they are boring. It's like they are creating any arl shite just to create something

Reactions: 9
If Caitlin is carrying the next baby, does that mean they'll use Leah's egg? It kind of seems like Caitlin is always the one calling the shots (Leah carrying her egg, taking Caitlin's name, Caitlin inducing lactation etc)

Reactions: 2
I'm convinced at this point they pay for their likes, they have a ridiculous amount of likes and only a couple of hundred comments 🤔

Reactions: 6
How much stuff do they get sent?!?! I only follow Leah cause duck Caitlin but literally every single story is a #gifted 🙃

Reactions: 8
So they’re clearly going for baby 2 soon - as they obviously made enquiries if they’ve found out donor has no more “stock” in for them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.