Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re clearly going for baby 2 soon - as they obviously made enquiries if they’ve found out donor has no more “stock” in for them!
You can litterally buy vials of their sperm for future embryos I don’t know why they didn’t do that at the time

Reactions: 7
Why is Caitlin always the one positioned closer to the camera. Like she’s always gotta be the main focus and Leah is the sidekick

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m deeping it but that eating video made me SO uncomfortable seeing Caitlin glaring at Leah like that, considering the pair of them used to have eating disorders. Leah is probably quite vulnerable too given that she’s less than a year postpartum and her body has changed massively. Caitlin is just bad vibes 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m deeping it but that eating video made me SO uncomfortable seeing Caitlin glaring at Leah like that, considering the pair of them used to have eating disorders. Leah is probably quite vulnerable too given that she’s less than a year postpartum and her body has changed massively. Caitlin is just bad vibes 😬
It's so so bad imo.

Reactions: 5
Glad you said that as when it appeared on my FYP it made me really uncomfortable even if Leah was “in on the joke” or set up it feels off given she’s a new mum

Glad you said that as when it appeared on my FYP it made me really uncomfortable even if Leah was “in on the joke” or set up it feels off given she’s a new mum
I didn’t understand what the joke was meant to be?

Reactions: 1
Oh good, having another baby to add to the chaos that is eventually going to ensue when the marriage goes Pete tong

I’m sure they once said Caitlin would carry the next one but I just can’t imagine her wanting to be pregnant ? 😂

Reactions: 4
Leah needs to give herself chance to heal!
Egg collection is tough. Even more so after just carrying, birthing and breastfeeding. Just rest abit and enjoy your current baby

Reactions: 18
Leah needs to give herself chance to heal!
Egg collection is tough. Even more so after just carrying, birthing and breastfeeding. Just rest abit and enjoy your current baby
Jesus Christ it’s not even been a year since giving birth and Caitlin is forcing her to do that, shocker🙄
Saw the amount of attention Leah got being pregnant/giving birth and now wants it for herself what a surprise

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ it’s not even been a year since giving birth and Caitlin is forcing her to do that, shocker🙄
Saw the amount of attention Leah got being pregnant/giving birth and now wants it for herself what a surprise
Oh you’re right, maybe it’s for the attention 🙃

Reactions: 3
So they’re clearly going for baby 2 soon - as they obviously made enquiries if they’ve found out donor has no more “stock” in for them!
But when they used Caitlins egg, they used a donor with features similar to Leah. So surely for Leahs egg, they'd want the donor to have similar features to Caitlin?

They’ve just posted a reel to their story about Leah’s induction and Caitlin constantly talking over Leah really infuriates me. Leah had the induction. Leah was in labour. Leah was the one in pain. This is not about you Caitlin. You don’t get to weigh in and say how hard it was. Leah is trying to say it for herself. For duck sake her constant need to be the centre of attention knows no bounds.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.