Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caitlin said she had to give her mum CPR because she stopped breathing, she said it on her Instagram stories at the time. I’m not a fan of her at all but that is definitely traumatic
Oh tit! I stand corrected. I just saw her stories when she said something traumatic had happened but that she wasn’t ready to talk about it and then had seen her reference it several times since, I’ve obviously missed where she shared what had happened. Definitely traumatic and not something that would help anyone’s disposition.

Reactions: 4
You know those people who hoard pets? Doesn't this feel like that but with babies?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just checked their account for 1st time in ages. They trying for another baby?! They literally just had one. Why the rush? So odd.
Cos they want the kids to be close in age and IVF as a process can take quite a while, which normally is fine, but the fact Leah only had Oakley this year is crazy to me like recovering from child birth takes more time than you’d think, especially for hormones, and now she’s having to go through this because Caitlin isn’t getting enough attention is wild

Reactions: 15
Its actually kind of nice to see people calling them out on Tiktok/Instagram. I feel like so many influencers have more kids for views/content (particularly a lot of the teen/young mums that became famous and made it their career), and its rare you see them actually criticised for it outside of spaces like this.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t so long ago they were complaining how much they was struggling with their relationship since having a baby. Having another one isn’t going to make it any better.

Reactions: 21
Wasn’t so long ago they were complaining how much they was struggling with their relationship since having a baby. Having another one isn’t going to make it any better.
They’ll be playing house. Leah with HER baby and Caitlin with HERS. It’s such a weird dynamic.

Reactions: 15
Its actually kind of nice to see people calling them out on Tiktok/Instagram. I feel like so many influencers have more kids for views/content (particularly a lot of the teen/young mums that became famous and made it their career), and its rare you see them actually criticised for it outside of spaces like this.
What are people saying?

Reactions: 1
What are people saying?
Lots of comments saying how they were 'struggling' with their relationship not long ago and how bringing another baby into it isn't a good idea, how Leah not long had a baby and is still recovering, questioning if them 'struggling' was just for content etc. These are from Caitlin's most recent instagram posts:

Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.10.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.20.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.30.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.53.40.png
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 20.55.23.png

Reactions: 22
Lots of comments saying how they were 'struggling' with their relationship not long ago and how bringing another baby into it isn't a good idea, how Leah not long had a baby and is still recovering, questioning if them 'struggling' was just for content etc. These are from Caitlin's most recent instagram posts:

View attachment 2236017View attachment 2236018View attachment 2236019View attachment 2236020View attachment 2236021
Glad people are calling them out on this - it seems a lot for Leah to put her body through going through labour and now IVF along with adjusting to being a mum

It really does scream of Caitlin crying because she wants to experience being pregnant!

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2236017View attachment 2236018View attachment 2236019View attachment 2236020View attachment 2236021
Thank you! I don’t have their Instagrams only see them on TikTok and the comments on that are always of the arse licking variety. 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m not watching. What’s happened now that isn’t according to plan?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.