Caitlinandleahh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find all the wedding photos so weird. Leah is always looking at Caitlin but Caitlin is never looking at Leah, kissing her etc. Its like it's Caitlin's day and Leah is an inconvenience to her. Seeing that the dresses and other things were gifted says it all about these two. What happens when their following starts decreasing? How are they going to afford a child? And good luck getting a mortgage by saying your job is TikTok, no lender would accept that, especially if they have a child.
You can get a mortgage as an influencer. You don't say your job is 'Tiktok' lol. You just need to show stable income for a few years, which they'll have by the time they buy a home, and that you're sensible with money. It's the same as freelancing. The same risk is there. Except influencers usually have it easier anyway since they have huge deposits upfront most of the time.

Those girls, having been living at home throughout the peak of their success, will probably have £50k+ deposit easily. Enough for a regular new build in the tit hole town they live in.

They'll be making the bulk of their income now and likely do what every other influencer does when they start to dwindle in popularity, invest behind the scenes in companies without their name tied to the front of it.

Reactions: 6
Read on the comments that the dresses being so similar was pure coincidence. Yeah right hahah no chance
I feel like they were the wrong way around , Leah should have wore Caitlan’s , and the bloody crowns with that full block fringe looked tit in my opinion .

Reactions: 4
I’m new to TIKTOK. Honestly using it as the support for colostomy bag users and MS is amazing, like old school Facebook groups before everyone was offended by things irrelevant to them! But one girl I follow has 8k followers and gives daily colostomy bag content said on a live yesterday that she’s now been made a creator from TIKTOK and she will make €7 a day minimum going forward. So that’s with 8k, imagine what they earn.

Reactions: 5
Re jobs, I think Leah did work at Greggs for quite a while, not sure when she stopped

Reactions: 1
Those wheelchair posts 😱 wow. She’s one fucked up crazy-eyed stupid-fringed little psycho isn’t she

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she gets disability benefit.
She is an absolute fraud, all those wheelchair pictures, Caitlin is one sneaky, cheeky witch.

The more I see her the more I feel angry that Leah is essentially carrying her satan spawn!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Catlin seems to have a massive list of conditions and things wrong with her. I remember seeing videos about her having OCD and claiming that she has autism apparently, they only seemed to come up on tiktok when there was a trend on TikTok when other people were doing it/following similar videos with certain trends. I've done some googling and she's done a video for Scope for Ehlers-Danlos and she has chronic fatigue syndrome as well, I don't know if there was something wrong with her kidneys as someone made up a list of all her conditions a while back in the thread as well.

Reactions: 5
Looking through her Instagram you see she goes through phases of things. First being chronically ill, then bi-sexuality awareness, then loads of pictures of her and Leah kissing, the underwear pictures and body positivity, baby stuff and now the wedding.
Its very much clout chasing and nothing genuine about it

Reactions: 17
Hi Caitlin 😂
Not taking the piss if this is genuine just funny how we say about the lack of her health things and suddenly it's here.
How does she think she will be carrying baby number 2 with all her ‘issues’.
She won’t be carrying Leah’s baby at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.