Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand influencers making a big deal of a name reveal. It’s so weird to me. Idk you, your baby means nothing to me & I dont know why they’re like “oOOoH not saying baby’s name hehe🤭🤭” okay?? Obviously its clickbate/clout but still why should strangers on the internet know the name of someone’s kid??? Or be excited to know???
Different when it’s family or friends but some gal on instagram/tiktok? yeah not interested in the slightest, none of my business lol

Reactions: 22
The way Leah talks makes me think she’s got something stuck in her mouth. She talks slowly - and it makes her sound dumb but I bet she isn’t!

caitlin gives me uncanny valley vibes

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand influencers making a big deal of a name reveal. It’s so weird to me. Idk you, your baby means nothing to me & I dont know why they’re like “oOOoH not saying baby’s name hehe🤭🤭” okay?? Obviously its clickbate/clout but still why should strangers on the internet know the name of someone’s kid??? Or be excited to know???
Different when it’s family or friends but some gal on instagram/tiktok? yeah not interested in the slightest, none of my business lol
I find this with general people on Facebook though. Then act like it's some big surprise revealing the name and gender when they're born.
Nobody cares but you hun.

Reactions: 6
The way Leah talks makes me think she’s got something stuck in her mouth. She talks slowly - and it makes her sound dumb but I bet she isn’t!

caitlin gives me uncanny valley vibes
caitlin is the female equivalent of gabbo off that episode of the simpsons and i can’t unsee it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf a TikTok clip of their podcast just came up and it’s Caitlin saying she takes pictures of Leah’s mess- toothpaste and hair Leah left in the sink - so she has proof?? That’s so petty like how does Leah live with Caitlin

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wtf a TikTok clip of their podcast just came up and it’s Caitlin saying she takes pictures of Leah’s mess- toothpaste and hair Leah left in the sink - so she has proof?? That’s so petty like how does Leah live with Caitlin
Not normal behaviour

Reactions: 4
Not normal behaviour
I agree, it’s actually a bit abusive but depends on the context I guess

also maybe it’s because Leah is busy caring for their toddler son. Perhaps Caitlin should get down from her high horse and clean it herself

Reactions: 15
I saw a clip of their podcast last night where Caitlin is asking if leahs body changed in pregnancy then smugly states she's not gained weight herself. It comes across like she doesn't know leah at all and really unkind , like she's proper putting the boot in to her

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I saw a clip of their podcast last night where Caitlin is asking if leahs body changed in pregnancy then smugly states she's not gained weight herself. It comes across like she doesn't know leah at all and really unkind , like she's proper putting the boot in to her
she’s a horrible bully. that’s all there is to it

Reactions: 13
The photo she shared with the bump, the stomach is completely different to when she’s shared her bare hump previously, had this witch actually photoshopped a different bump into herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she share every tiny detail about her pregnancy! Its all for content isn’t it, like some things can be kept private you know Caitlin, not everyone needs to know about your mucous plug on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon caitlin wont cope with labor and will have a c/section. then thats all we’ll hear about for a year

Reactions: 17
Why does she share every tiny detail about her pregnancy! Its all for content isn’t it, like some things can be kept private you know Caitlin, not everyone needs to know about your mucous plug on Instagram
i can’t watch her any more because a) she fills me with rage and b) i’m now at my due date, had a membrane sweep that didn’t do anything and don’t want to constantly hear about how everything is always “perfect” in caitlin’s world. yes i’m bitter

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i can’t watch her any more because a) she fills me with rage and b) i’m now at my due date, had a membrane sweep that didn’t do anything and don’t want to constantly hear about how everything is always “perfect” in caitlin’s world. yes i’m bitter
Omg same, 3 days over and not had a sweep yet but not seeing midwife until tomorrow so hoping they let me. Fingers crossed we meet our babies soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.