Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way Caitlin talks - the rehearsed “false actor” voice that goes up and down like GCSE drama

“COme wITH us to TRY and GET bABy GIrl OUt”

Reactions: 17
I don’t follow either of them but wanted to see if she’d had the baby so went to Caitlin’s page, her talking about the Sex Bomb bath bomb from lush, why wouldn’t she say the word “sex”? grow the hell up for god sake.

Reactions: 7
Can someone watch the podcast and report back please. I would but I’m already tempted to jump off a bridge and that might be the final push xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone watch the podcast and report back please. I would but I’m already tempted to jump off a bridge and that might be the final push xx
I watched it, it was only 10 mins long. They didn’t really talk about much. Just spoke about how their pregnancies have been very different from each other. Didn’t give the babies name away, just said at the end it’s 4 letters and the first two are the same letter. Said they will announce the next episode.

Reactions: 4
I watched it, it was only 10 mins long. They didn’t really talk about much. Just spoke about how their pregnancies have been very different from each other. Didn’t give the babies name away, just said at the end it’s 4 letters and the first two are the same letter. Said they will announce the next episode.
Thanks lol

Must be Oona then? Only name I can think of that fits

I hate it 🤡

Reactions: 1
Ffion has too many letters lol but are there any other names out there with the first two letters the same. I can’t think right now 🤣

They might try and be quirky though and do
'Aana' - wasn't that her mums name?

Aaliyah is the only one I can think of that has two letters the same at the start but it’s not four letters 😅 it’ll be something made up knowing them or it’ll be nothing like they’ve said and they’ll say they gave the wrong ‘clues’ by ‘accident’

Did they say the two same letters were at the start of the name? Or just that there are two same letters in it.

If option one..

Aani
Eeva

If option two..
Aura
Ayla
Lyla
Lila

throwing some random ones out there in the hope one is right.. hope not one of the first two though 😬

Did they say the two same letters were at the start of the name? Or just that there are two same letters in it.

If option one..

Aani
Eeva

If option two..
Aura
Ayla
Lyla
Lila

throwing some random ones out there in the hope one is right.. hope not one of the first two though 😬
It's two of the letters are the same letter. So not necessarily the first two. Which makes more sense

If option one..

Aani
Eeva

If option two..
Aura
Ayla
Lyla
Lila

Weren't the original guesses Lola?

I reckon Lily as it goes nicely with Oakley.

But really who the duck cares.

They've been teasing the name basically the whole 16 months of ginger's pregnancy. Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.