Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will know soon enough, she will make some big announcement with leah pushed to the side

Hopefully baby arrives happy and healthy all the same.
she’s giving everyone a play-by-play account of her induction so no doubt the second baby is out we’ll be treated to that sight

Does anyone else think Caitlin just acts fake around Leah’s Mum, she just doesn’t come across genuine at all, it’s so strange considering how long they’ve been together but Caitlin asks like she’s only just met Jackie

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think Caitlin just acts fake around Leah’s Mum, she just doesn’t come across genuine at all, it’s so strange considering how long they’ve been together but Caitlin asks like she’s only just met Jackie
Probs hates her like how she hates Leah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact the first thought was to take a tiktok about the fact her waters broke 🤢
It's not actually her waters...its a prank they did. But I think its actually somehow worse 🤣 that they staged this photo/video to post when it actually happened!

Reactions: 5
It's not actually her waters...its a prank they did. But I think its actually somehow worse 🤣 that they staged this photo/video to post when it actually happened!
They've monetised it on Youtube too...its a HelloFresh ad 🤣 Weird as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You think she’s had a natural birth then? Won’t stop hearing about it I guess 🙄
sorry, she had baby this morning but is already reposting links to their stupid podcast on her insta story to boost engagement? get off your phone ffs you’ve just brought life into the world!
---
I’m half convinced that fringe is made of lego.
it must be surely 😂 never seen a fringe have less movement before

Reactions: 14
Not sure why but that photo is giving me vibes if it does all end in tears Caitlin will take both kids and make it hard for Leah to see them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.