Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising the podcast hours after giving birth. Have a bleeping day off Jesus Christ.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know it's different for everyone but I had this and only had pain the day after giving birth and nothing after that. I was up and about just at a slightly slower pace than usual
I’ve not had children so cant really comment…she’s so dramatic….

Caitlin’s is obviously the worse second degree tear they’ve ever seen and Leah would obviously know nothing at all about it either 🙄

Reactions: 8
I imagine a second degree tear is probably nowhere near as painful as recovering from a c-section..

Reactions: 13
I imagine a second degree tear is probably nowhere near as painful as recovering from a c-section..
Tbf my episiotomy was a million times worse than my c section. But not sure where an episiotomy comes on the tear degree scale.

Reactions: 1
I’ve not watched these two for long they just pop up on my fyp every so often but from everything I’ve seen what I can say is I think their relationship comes across very forced like they are just together because their relationship is their career and they have 2 kids so it’s not as easy to end things plus even if one of them or both of them wanted to end things they won’t want to lose the money and attention they get as a duo. I think how they exploit a pregnancy is weird cause yeah a child’s face isn’t being shown but still they used everything they possibly could in the pregnancy to exploit and now the baby is here I’m sure they’ll find ways to exploit another child even by not showing her face they have no problem telling the world her name and using the baby for content it’s all so strange.

I don’t know how any of their followers think their relationship is healthy when I think Caitlin is more controlling than Leah and it’s like she sees herself as the main mum if that makes sense rather than as equals like she would happily cut the other one out of her and the kids life like she has that mean streak in her to manipulate people against Leah if she wanted to in order to have the kids all to herself. I’m not saying Leah is perfect they both act strange but I think there’s something very off about Caitlin. I don’t keep up with them enough to know everything about them so my opinion might be unpopular but I’m just judging from what I’ve seen of them.

Reactions: 8
…and so it begins
Had an episiotomy with my first the pain was unreal.

Got a second degree tear with my second and honestly no pain which was surprising. Like someone else has said just uncomfortable for a day (everyone is different I guess).

But this story is just a PSA/letting everyone know how traumatic her birth was/attention - literally just google it and there will be loads of advice!

Reactions: 6
Whereas my episiotomy was easy and pain free. Suppose it depends on the individual case each time.

Reactions: 3
Had an episiotomy with my first the pain was unreal.

Got a second degree tear with my second and honestly no pain which was surprising. Like someone else has said just uncomfortable for a day (everyone is different I guess).

But this story is just a PSA/letting everyone know how traumatic her birth was/attention - literally just google it and there will be loads of advice!
A lot of it is down to the amount of bruising. Think that's why an episiotomy recovery feels worse a lot of the time as although it's a second degree, it's usually because there's already been a lot of pushing or whatever already. So it's more the bruising that causes the pain.

Google is free Caitlin. But of course she wouldn't get attention for that!

Reactions: 4
Do we think it was Caitlin’s idea to blur babys face or both of theirs?
when Oakley was born they had at least 1or 2 photos of him unblurred right after he was born but notice Lylas is already blurred ..

no one wanted to know you were on the toilet Caitlin…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems to be all about the new baby. "My girls" and videos of them both cuddling the new baby. Oakley will definitely be pushed out now that they have their girl.

Reactions: 7
Seems to be all about the new baby. "My girls" and videos of them both cuddling the new baby. Oakley will definitely be pushed out now that they have their girl.
My prediction is that she’ll get frustrated when she tries to use the baby for clout in a way she didn’t with the boy and realises babies don’t bend to anyone’s will and actually need to be looked after 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.