Caitlinandleahh #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't imagine exploiting your own child so much before they are even born. Maing money off announcing their name.

After this baby is born what content will they really have. I think their engagement is going to dry up pretty quickly.

Reactions: 16
Can't imagine exploiting your own child so much before they are even born. Maing money off announcing their name.

After this baby is born what content will they really have. I think their engagement is going to dry up pretty quickly.
Milking the dead mum, pretending they’re going to split, pretending they want a 3rd kid… loads of shite up their sleeves probably

Reactions: 15
What is she doesn't look like the name? I had my heart set on one name when I was pregnant with my first, but when he was born he just didn't suit it at all so we chose something completely different

Reactions: 6
I'm revived that they didn't get my name for it as my name Ayla was mentioned in the suggestions a lot and on here! What a relief! Just the thought of Catlin saying my name just gives me the ick for some reason, but it's just me being petty I think as I am not keen on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she doesn't look like the name? I had my heart set on one name when I was pregnant with my first, but when he was born he just didn't suit it at all so we chose something completely different
i think i said this in the zoe sugg thread before her second baby was born, but i don’t understand definitely choosing a name & referring to them by it before the birth for this same reason. now they’re stuck with it whether they end up hating it after the birth or not

Reactions: 3
Imagine growing up and learning your name was known to the world of the internet and your existence being monetised by your parents, both before you were even born 🥴

Reactions: 19
Leah on the recent make up video… it blows her mind they’re going to be having a baby soon. What. You’ve known for 9 months mate. And you’ve already had one so you kinda know what happens. How much content can they possibly make out of this tit 😩😩😩😩

kudos to the legends just disclosing the name in the podcast tease video tho. I saw it the moment I opened the comments. That’ll save loads of people the bother!!!

Reactions: 13
Leah on the recent make up video… it blows her mind they’re going to be having a baby soon. What. You’ve known for 9 months mate. And you’ve already had one so you kinda know what happens. How much content can they possibly make out of this tit 😩😩😩😩

kudos to the legends just disclosing the name in the podcast tease video tho. I saw it the moment I opened the comments. That’ll save loads of people the bother!!!
Does anybody really care what they name her lmao apart from their weird child fans

Reactions: 13
Their podcast is making me cringe its like two friends chatting not a married couple. Leah seems lovely theres just something about Caitlin thats puts me off her.

Reactions: 10
Their podcast is making me cringe its like two friends chatting not a married couple. Leah seems lovely theres just something about Caitlin thats puts me off her.
It’s not autism either because as a fellow autistic witch I think she’s really bleeping strange. Can’t put my finger on it but it’s a no from me

Reactions: 10
They’re not a couple, Leah is a codependent trapped in a coercive, controlling ‘relationship’ with someone with a personality disorder.

Reactions: 14
Leah does all the fake acting and tit though but I only find her annoying as opposed to repulsive
Yeh sorry Leah annoys me too I don’t think she’s as sweet and as innocent as she comes across. I know she can’t help it but her voice and the way she speaks is jarring (in a different way to Caitlin)

Reactions: 6
Yeh sorry Leah annoys me too I don’t think she’s as sweet and as innocent as she comes across. I know she can’t help it but her voice and the way she speaks is jarring (in a different way to Caitlin)
I don’t think she comes across as sweet and innocent, just a bit thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else's life drastically improve when they found out 'baby girl' is going to be called Lyla?

No, nor me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.